And drag himself back on my seat.

Oh Is he serious mental patient or what!!

But as After Taehyung left me there with Jerks.

I Watched the other same aged guy with tall Personality came and sat beside my desk and in the front row.

Theu all looks like They'd been in one gang as the way ther wore the Same Colour Is symbolizing they knew each other from the first.

They all Introduce themselves to me As The I only remember only Jungkook Jimin and Jin as there names are started with J so I guess I learned but still confused as They're nearly trying to kill my time with their back stories and Amazing nature.

After some more time, I watched many kinds of Smiles like_

Gummy smile
Eye smile
Happy smile
Handsome smile
Bunny smile
And
Dimple smile

I don't know there names exactly with their faces but I kinda like their company as I felt little crush on-

Jjn laughed at my way - And you know Yn what happened with Kookie!? He always Dance in front of mirror while drinking banana milk, Oh I have his Embarrassing video on my phone!!

Jungkook eyes went big as He tried to snap the phone but Jin Handsomely smirked and Tried To show the video to Me.

****

After the whole time watching their faces and learning there names, I finally pronounce their names with correct faces.

Jungkook isn't like what I really thought of him at first because He's really Funny Bunny and Always looks surprised and Wanted to jump like same as Bunny do.

You know, Most of the time I was watching the face of Jin as I doubted like If he've his amazing features so Why he don't try to show it to other people. He's the oldest but I felt most Comfortable with him After Kookie.

 He's the oldest but I felt most Comfortable with him After Kookie

*Kookie, Hmm nice name*

Jimin, Uhm- What I say of him Cause, He's really Cute Mochi, I literally chocked after comparing my little hands with him but his Fingers betrayed him and all started to laugh on him but I hugged him to be feel confident for his own self. He's really Kind of Cute Chim Chim.