*****

Taehyung is really the Teacher like light in some case but not fully but it's ok as He's not Any Bookish Character.

Idk but Whatvhe just said made me feel like a mixture of guilt and Embarrassment but what can I do now.

Suddenly the bunch of Punks started to come inside without the permission of Him!!!

Taehyung Isn't bothering them when they sat in their places as Their eyes Suddenly goes over Taehyung and all ran back with the bag and came inside after taking the permission to come inside.

There's Not many Students, But can say, Half of the previous class.

Students are listed below.

*Except Kim Taehyung*

*Kim Seok Jin
*Jung Hoseok
*Jeon Jungkook
*Park Jimin
*Min Yoongi
*Kim Namjoon

And other Students including Ofcourse Yn.

***

Yes, All are thinking, He'll just Busy on the Phone So they Started to talk but All went silent as Taehyung walked over the board and Told one of the student to Just Start to introduce self.

And All introduced themselves.

After the Introduction completed, Yn already watch the strictness on the purpose like really gonna happen, He just went off from the class.

Without uttering any Swearing word from his Tongue!!!?

That's really new!!

Taehyung left the place as The whole Class turned to look onto my way.

Oh gosh!! It sucks!!

The Students are knew me already but never met me in person so it kinda awkward for me to handle the stares.

The 3 girls are Gossiping about me and Putting some more time to watch me with their giggles.

Is they wanted to scare me??

The boy came sat next to me as I shifted my seat to go away from him but Gave him more place to seat.

He Bunny smiled at me and then asked me something more cheesy and. Flirtious in the front meeting only.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, I Can smell that You're currently applied my Family Owing Perfume Company's Scent so Can It means You're mine?? I mean the company had made this perfume I think to compliment you only"

Is He crack minded or Fishy from the birth??

"Can I ask you why you're sitting at my place Suddenly??" I wanted to be more polite and honest but He just gave me his dark looks and went back at his place.

"I know You're thinking like I'm too fishy but It's me, So I can'tchange myself from my nature" He smiled at me.

Then He Suddenly threw his bag at my desk in just 3 seconds after he reached at his place.