Shit, I'm fucking stuck here, good thing I'm not in my costume. At least I can move a bit. Did my friends realize the situation? They're probably going to do something, aren't they? Fuck, I can't do shit!

She inspected every detail around her, just in case she could possibly be useful. She could send a tiny bit of information through her laptop to one of her classmates' phones. It doesn't matter how small the information is, at least she does something.

When her eyes didn't see anything, she had her quirk. Iris transferred all her focus to the auras in the room.

Okay, everyone in this room is pretty weak, except for two who are slightly stronger. But, that guy...he worries me.

The guy in reference had a metal mask and a visible scar. He was extremely intimidating. He stepped on the stage, insulting All Might and threatening everyone in the room.

Looks like I found the boss.

What the fuck, is that who I think it is? I feel more presences coming from above.

All Might's mouth was whispering something, probably Jirou's earphone jacks listening in. Iris didn't dare to look up in fear of being noticed, but she knew they were there.

I trust you guys. Please be safe.

~~~~~

Several minutes have passed. Iris got even more upset that she couldn't help. If only she ignored her manager's wishes and met her friends at 6:30.

"That's a very pretty necklace you got there sweetheart. Give it to me." A villain with green hair was the first to break the silence and order Iris around.

Sweetheart? Disgusting. Nobody orders me around, bitch.

Iris stayed still and did not comply.

"I said fucking give it to me!" the man screamed right next to her ear, but she would not flinch.Before he could do anything else, he was called by the boss for a mission with another partner. Iris started to panic.

Fuck, did they find out? What are they trying to do? I hope everyone is still okay.

I hope Bakugou is okay.

Metal mask menacingly trotted over to Iris, getting down on one knee and got his eyes to her level.

"I think my co-worker asked you for something. Your necklace."

"No." The villain roughly got a grip on her chin, lifting her face up to face him.

"Does it sound like I was asking, sweetheart?"

"I'm 16, you sick fuck. I'm not your sweetheart." His breath got closer to her ear.

"Feisty. We'll see about that." He still didn't let go of her. Just admiring her expressions made this guy happy.

You know what, how about I try something new~

Iris made her eyes flow using her quirk and stared right into his eyes, hitting his very soul. She managed to somewhat hypnotize him for a second.

"Let me go~"

He did, pushing her head to the side and ripping her necklace out.

~~~~~

The boss of the group had left the room about 15 minutes ago, along with David Shield and his assistant.

Class 1-A must have dine something. All the security mechanisms were back online. Since the rest of the villains holding Iris hostage were weak, some of the heroes broke free and immediately took them down. All Might ripped out of his restraints and ran out the doors with incredible speed.

I can finally do something! Hold on guys, I'm coming~

She rushed up the stairs, the fastest she could, trying to catch up to All Might, but no no avail. He was probably already near the rooftop. Iris was only halfway there.

Dedicated to reach her friends-no- dedicated to reach Bakugou, she persevered no matter how tired she got.

She felt colossal amounts of energy surge through her mind. She had to stop midway because it gave her such a headache. She wasn't able to move until it was over, which thankfully lasted a minute or two. With all the might she had left, she rushed to the top, breaking the doors open.

"Is everyone okay!?" she screamed, out of breath.

"Iris! You're okay!" Uraraka gave her a hug.

Some kind of fight must have taken place. The whole roof was filled with all types of debris, twisted and contorted in every way.

The first thing Iris did, was look for Bakugou. It seemed like he was doing the same, because when their eyes meth, a flow of relief overcame their bodies, and instantly calmed them down.

After the damage was done, everyone headed back down the stairs to the nearest elevator. Bakugou and Iris were in the back, and were supposed to be the last to leave the scene. Overcome with emotion, Iris ran over to the blonde, pressed her body against his and tightly wrapped around his back, gripping the remains of his suit.

"Oi, idiot, what are you doing!?"

"Shut up! Just, shut up! For once! If you don't want to show me your feelings right now, just let me do it!" She took a deep breath before continuing "I was so worried! I couldn't do anything!" Iris buried her face in his chest. The boy was surprised by her action. He simply didn't know what to do. He wasn't good at emotions at all.

"So you thought I was weak?"

"No, but-"

"Then shut up, we are fine, Iris." Bakugou wrapped his right hand around her back.

The rest of the group didn't even notice their absence, despite the pair being there for a while.

Bakugou was deep in thought.

What are you to me, Iris?