𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲(Updated)

"I believe that we are about to accomplish something amazing."

Welcome to the timeline. Here all the dates and times are being provided and we hope we can proceed accordingly.

Participation Entries (Updated)

•| We want to try to give out results as soon as possible but also want to give everyone a chance to enter. So the participation entries will last from  Feb 16th-Feb 23rd. But the judging will begin in between this.

Judging Entries

•| We need all the judges we can get so Judging entries will last from Feb 16th- the results announced.

Judging Process

•| The participant entries will still be open while judging is going on but we will announce that participant entries will not be opened when results are done.

Results/Prize Distribution

•| Again,we do not want anyone to wait months and months to see if they have won an award so we will try to have prizes/results published by March 15th. But please do understand that is takes time. So no rushing please.

Closing

•| The Inn Awards 2021 will be officially closed by  March 20th

If there happen to be any changes in the timeline we will let you guys know. Stuff does happen so we won't promise that this won't happen.