𝗥𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗴𝗲𝘀

"Rules are the foundation of change, they create boundaries that prevent you from feeling overwhelmed and guidelines to keep you on track."

•| Follow :- Follow this account, JuniorInnCommunity permanently. All the important announcements related to this award and/or other things will be provided on the message board.We will be checking so don't try no funny business.

•| Shoutout :- Give this award a shoutout on your message board so that others will know about this as well.

•| Add :- Add this book to your private and public reading list. This is done so that you get notifications about updates.

•| Be A Participant(Optional)  :- You can be both a judge and a participant, you just have to take some other genre for judging and make sure you actually write which genre(s) you are participating in.

•| Chapters :- You will only have to read 5 chapters of each book that you are being given.But if you continue to want to read the story and just feel you need to or want to that is totally fine.

•| Participant :- If you see the participants whose book you are judging have not followed you, you can ask them to follow you. If they still don't, you don't have to waste your time judging that book.

•|Mature/LGBTQ:- You must be willing to read mature/LGBTQ. If you can't read mature, state it in the form clearly.

•| Cheating/Bribing :- Although we know you won't do this, however, you can't do partiality and get bribed. We are aiming for a fair game, so that won't be allowed.

•| Changes :- If you change your username, inform us as soon as possible.

•|Withdraw :- If you are accepted, try to actually be with us till the last. We can understand if its emergency but if you just leave without telling and that too at the very last moment, it will be very difficult for us to search for another judge at the last minute.

•| Submit :- Submit before the deadline, we hope that you can maintain that. If you need more time, ask us, we are humans too, we can understand. However, if we message you relating to submission, answer us, don't just ghost us.

•| Password :- Password is given to see whether you have actually read the rules or not. The password for this award is Inn

Those are some simple rules that you have to follow. It will be highly appreciated if you vote on all the chapters of this book. We will be checking if you followed all the rules properly or not before accepting so complete them.