Star Platinum

Context: RWBY and JNPR had just been on a place called earth and are trying to find a way to get back where they belong. But they still do their job as huntresses and want to protect the innocent. Jotaro had finished killing DIO and he and his grandfather Joseph Joestar are seeing DIO's corpse going up into the sunset.

Jotaro: "Kakyoin, Iggy, Avdol. It's over."

Joseph: "Alright. Jotaro, we gotta go to the hospital. We have to give you treatment before we get to the airport and meet Polnareff there."

Jotaro: "Good grief. Let's go."

After the treatment

Jotaro: "The doctors told me that I am in good health. I have to look for gramps."

Jotaro was walking outside of Cairo Hospital where he sees people gathered. But he eyes his attention onto eight very colorful people. Jotaro didn't have time for that though and bumps into Ruby.

Ruby: "Ow!"

Yang then turned to Jotaro.

Yang: "Hey watch where you going jerk."

Jotaro turns to Yang and keeps on going, still trying to find his grandfather.

Yang: "Hey! I said watch where you going!"

Yang tries to punch Jotaro but not too hard as she doesn't know if this world is dangerous or not. Only for Star Plantinum to catch the blow.

RWBY and JNPR: "What the?"

Jotaro: "Good grief. I don't want any business with women. Especially after I had just gotten out of the hospital."

Nora: "What is that?"

Jotaro:*What? How could they see my stand? They must be stand users! But from whom? They look like they are from DIO. But I just defeated DIO and I don't think his minions would know about what happened. Unless...*

RWBY and JNPR were about 2 meters away from Jotaro.

Jotaro then turned to RWBY and JNPR.

Jotaro: "Did DIO send you here?"

Pyrrha: "Who are you talking about?"

Jotaro: "Don't play dumb. You all saw my stand and there hasn't been a stand user since DIo. Good grief. I'm at a disadvantage but I guess it is time to fight."

Jaune: "Wait. We really don't know what you are talking abo-"

Before Jaune could say anything, Star Platinum's arm came out.

Star Platinum: "Ora!"

Star Platinum punched Jaune in the face flying into a carriage. Jaune's aura was low but wasn't out as he is still conscious.

Ruby and NPR: "Jaune!"

Jaune: "I'm ok." *As he puts his hand on his cheek and then healing himself.*

Jotaro: "So, he has a healing stand. At least that is useful to know."

Team RWBY and NPR then got ready. Ruby pulling out her Crescent Rose, Weiss readying her Myrtenaster, Blake pulling out her Gambol Shroud, Yang loading up Ember Celia, Pyrrha protecting herself with Miló and switching to spear with Akoúo̱, Nora preparing her Magnhild, Ren making his Stormflower into a gun, and Jaune is still trying to recover.

Jotaro: "Well, I got myself into a fight and I am gonna finish it."