❤ C H A P T E R : 0 7 🖤

Hey Guys 

Lets start with Next Part, 

After 2 Days 

It was the Day of Cabir's Birthday. 

At Aryaman's flat 

MaNan MukNavMan were present. They did a small pooja for Cabir in front of Cabir's photo. And by the end all were having tears remembering him. Manik was literally crying while others were having tears. With time they accepted his death but yet it pains their heart.  

Manik (wiping his tears): Guys tum log ab jao Aunty ne aaj Cabir ke liye pooja rakhi hai na

Mukti (teary): Pata nhi Aunty tuje kyu blame kr rhi hai. I know tera waha jaane ka bahut mann tha. Lekin

Manik: Its ok Mukti koi baat nhi, main Aunty ko ab hurt nhi krna chahta. Already meri wajah se (he gets tears) 

Navya (teary): Manik please don't blame yourself. 

Manik : Its ok Navya I am fine

Nandini just looks at Manik with tears. 

Aryaman (teary): Chal hum log jaa rhe hai Cabir ke liye

Manik smiles a little with tears

Aryaman, Mukti and Navya leaves. Nandini caresses Manik's face with tears. Manik was also having tears. Nandini just hugged him and didn't said a word. Nandini then leaves from there leaving Manik in tears. 

Later

At Temple 

Manik came there with some chocolates and chips. He distributes the chocolates and chips among the poor children to make them smile. He just wants to make people smile on Cabir's birthday. 

Other side

At Cabir's House

Cabir's mother doing pooja for Cabir along with Mukti, Navya, Aryaman and Nandini and Chacha chachi Amms and other people. They all were having tears remembering him. And by the end Cabir's mother starts crying badly while Nandini, Navya and Mukti tries to console her. 

Mukti (teary): Aunty Cabir jaha bhi hai he is happy today please don't cry warna usse bhi bahut bura lagega 

Navya hugs her and tries to console her. She responds to Navya and Mukti but she avoids Nandini. Although she didn't show this like she clearly showed to Manik but she avoids her. Nandini feels hurt with this.

Later

Prasad was distributed to all the people who came. Aryaman, Mukti, Navya and Nandini helped her. Although she refused them to help but they were also stubborn to help her. 

After this Cabir's mother left to her room. 

Mukti: Guys I think hum logo ko bhi ab chalna chahiye, Manik is all alone from morning

Nandini: Ek kaam karo tum sab log jao I will come later. 

Navya: But Nandu

Nandini: Arre yaha se ghar main akeli aa sakti hoon don't worry. Main todhi der aunty ke saath bhet jaati hoon. 

They all understood and without questioning for once

Aryaman: Its ok I will come to pick you. Just call once when u were about to leave ok

Nandini nods and all leaves

Nandini leaves inside and directly goes to Cabir's mother's room and sees her crying badly holding Cabir's photo. She herself got tears in her eyes seeing her like this. 

(Its very difficult for every parent to lose their children at very young age) 

She just enters inside. Cabir's mother sees Nandini and immediately wipes her tears

Cabir's M: Tum gyi nhi abhi tak, pooja khatam ho chuki hai now u can go 

Nandini (teary): Aunty I know its difficult for you. But please be strong 

Cabir's M: Tum muje mat batao what I should or what not? You should go your boy friend sorry sorry your husband might be waiting for you. I am strong enough to handle myself.  Humesha Cabir ko kehti thi he is choosing wrong friends but he never listened to me, aaj dekho friendship ke chakkar me he lost his life. Ab pata chal hi gaya hoga ki maa jo kehti hai apne bache ki bhalai ke liye kehti hai, aur bacha maa ki baat na maane toh consequences se guzarna padta hai. 

Nandini (teary): Aapko sach me lagta hai Manik ki wajah se Cabir ki death hui hai. 

Cabir's M: Main humesha Cabir ko kehti thi Manik se door raha kare, but he never wants to listen to me. Aaj dekho Manik apni life araam se enjoy kr rha hai, he got married to you and u both are happy aur dusre bhi sabko dekho all have moved on so easily. Humesha friends ko priority deta tha wo aur aaj dekho uske saare friends uske bina khush hai, Lekin ek maa kabhi apne bache ke bina aage nhi bad sakti.  

Nandini (teary):  Aunty aap galat samaj rhe ho hum sab Cabir ke bina khush nhi hai. Its like we just moved on with time but hum sab usse aaj bhi utna hi miss krte hai, hume aaj bhi uski utni hi zaroorat hai

Cabir's M (angry): Ya right tabhi toh jab uske marne ki khabar tum logo ko mili, you all had gone for vacations to enjoy. 

Nandini gets shocked hearing this 

Cabir's M (angry): And don't lie to me. Jab muje pata chala that Manik came back, I came to all of you to ask about Cabir, but you know what waha sirf Dhruv and Alya the and they told me that u all had gone to a resort to celebrate. And they also told me that they didn't go because they cannot go to enjoy after hearing about Cabir's death and they even break friendship with you all because you doesn't care about Cabir's death and leaves for party like nothing happened.

Nandini gets shocked but she knows its the truth too but not that Dhruv and Alya breaks their friendship for that reason.   

Nandini (teary) : Aunty that time we had gone because Manik came after so many months. And 

Cabir M: Wait Nandini, just reverse the situation for once, agar uss accident me Manik ki death hui hoti aur Cabir ese wapis aaya hota, toh would u have gone to party like this ??

 Nandini looks down

Cabir M : Or just imagine wo accident tumhare liye tha na, agar tumhare saath hi hota wo, toh do u think Manik would have gone to enjoy like this ?? 

Nandini didn't speak anything

Cabir M : Nahi na. Nandini I am not blaming you. In fact ye bilkul sahi hai. Because u love each other and always keep each other at priority which is nice. Main bas Cabir se yehi kehti thi that don't keep Manik at his priority, because he was never priority of Manik. But Cabir use to fight with me for Manik. Lekin sach ye hai ki Cabir ke hone na hone se tum me se kisi ko koi farak nhi padta, Life toh sirf meri affect hui hai, I am all alone now, my only son gone away from me forever.  

Nandini was just having tears

*************************************

How was it? 

Hope u all like it