The Mouse Talks

An~ Okay, so I know that the time on the phone says it's 2 pm, it's not. It's like around 630 or 7 pm. 

Isaiah

7:30 pm

"Heh, hold on, that's probably Jayden," I told them, putting Micky on the ground. I pulled out my phone, and sure enough, it was Jayden.

"Who is it?"Alice asked "Just Jayden, he's not in a good mood," I answered her, laughing a bit

"Just Jayden, he's not in a good mood," I answered her, laughing a bit.
"Don't laugh. What's wrong?" She pondered worriedly.
"Nothing, just people touching him," I tell her.

"Aww boo, He said he hates me," I told her, trying to get a reaction

"I'm sure he doesn't hate you." She answered

"Well, he doesn't love me, but I'll deal with that later

"Well, he doesn't love me, but I'll deal with that later. Today's your birthday, and we're having fun," I told her, putting my phone back in my pocket smiling at her.
"Okay, but you better make sure he's okay later." She said sternly. Laughing, I replied with a yes, ma'am.

Alice

9:30 pm

Sighing, I looked at Isaiah. "Playa damn card already. It's uno, not rocket science." I told him, growing irritated.

"Awe, Mousie, I was just playing with you." He responded, placing his card down. I looked up at him again.

"I'm bored,"  I told him with a smile.

"Me too," He replied, getting up from the table.  

"What do you want to do now?"

"Can we eat that cake your mom made yet?" 

I sighed; Isaiah knows I'm waiting for David and Mom to get home. "No" 

"Your no fun, Mousey," He whined 

" You know we're waiting for Mom and David to get back from the store." 

"I know, but they've been gone for soooo long" I sighed again, knowing that he was growing impatient. 

"What if I call Mom and find out how far away they are and if she wants us to wait." I compromised with him, pulling out my phone. I quickly dialed her number.

"Hey, baby," She answered.

"Hey Mama, How far away are you and dad from the house?" I asked, getting straight to the point.

"We just pulled down our street. Why?"

"Just wondering, you know how Isaiah gets when waiting to eat," I teased. Isaiah turned from me and crossed his arms at me. Mom just laughed, "Alright, Bye," I said, hanging up the phone," They're about to pull up to the house, you big baby." Isaiah nodded and cleaned up the Uno cards. I go over to help him clean off the table. 

"Isaiah, you can go get the cake from the freezer and bring it to the table." 

"Finally!" He exclaimed as my mom and dad walked into the house, happy to see them and eat the cake.