"Prepare for entry!" I heard Kaku yell as we approached the bubble that surrounded the island. I walked to the deck and grabbed onto the mast for safety as we broke through the bubble.

We flew through the air for a solid minute before hitting the water below.

"Who's alive?" I asked no-one in particular.

"Me." Everyone groaned out.

"Good. Now then. I'm gonna go talk with the king and get us a 3-needle log pose. Don't get yourselves killed." I said as I got up and jumped onto the shore. I opened a portal into the throne room and sat on the oversized throne.

I waited a few minutes before the king and his sons entered the room. when they saw me they drew their weapons in an instant.

"Who are you!" They demanded.

"The man who freed your people from the celestial dragons 2 years ago." I said in a bored tone.

"Forgive me if I'm suspicious of the man who appeared out of nowhere and is now sitting on my throne." King Neptune said.

I got off of the throne. "Very well. I know you are having problems with a Vander Decken? I'll get rid of him for you." I offered.

"How do you know?" Fukaboshi said.

"Telepathy." I explained.

Neptune looked at me with narrowed eyes. "What do you want in exchange?" He asked.

"A triple needled log pose." I said.

"That's it?" Neptune asked in disbelief.

"Yup." I responded while picking my nose.

The princes sweat dropped in unison.

"Very well. I accept these terms. Go." Neptune says.

I bowed before unfurling my wings and flew out the door.

Time to kill a slimy bastard.

1 hour later

I kicked open the doors to the throne room with Vander Decken's head in my hand.

I walked in to find the straw hats and my crew butting heads. Around them were the unconscious forms of the new fishman pirates. The royal family was looking at them in disbelief.

Should have seen that coming.

"I fulfilled my end of the bargain. Now pay up." I said as I threw the head in front of Neptune.

Shirahoshi threw up. Oh god it's like Priscilla all over again.

King Neptune snapped and an official came forth and gave me a three needled log pose.

"Thanks. Let's go people." I said to my crew as I turned to leave.

But the next thing I knew a red trident was sticking through my chest. I already knew that it was Hody Jones and elbowed him in the stomach. As he fell to the ground I turned to look on him.

"Young fool, 'tis only now in this, thy final living moment, thou dost comprehend thy folly and my might."

I then used lighting from my fingers to torture him.

"Thy feeble skills are nothing when compar'd to all the power of the abyss. Thou Dost pay the rightful price for thy severe and utter lack of vision. Aye, thy debt is due, and I am both thy creditor and thy collector, too. What thou hast not repaid with thy belief I shall exact from thine own flesh. And O, what joy it brings to charge thee thus—my payment justly earn'd. To wound thee, hurt thee, break thee, and, at last, to bring to thee the death that I am ow'd." I said in the most evil tone I could muster.

I stopped the torrent of energy to look upon the (somehow) conscious and smoking form of Hody Jones.

"How is this possible?!? I know I used haki! Why do you still live?!?" He screamed.

"You mistake me for your own weak flesh. I do not end." I said before releasing the abyss and swallowing him whole. He screamed as it consumed and drowned him. And when he finally disappeared from existence I looked at the horrified looks of the pirates and the royal family. The only ones undisturbed were my apprentices for only they know my true power.

"What?" I asked.

"We could have imprisoned him! You didn't have to kill him!" Shirahoshi said.

"He was far to dangerous to be left alive. Anyone could see that." Mercury said in a bored tone as he got moved to my side. 

"Besides shouldn't you be happy that the man who killed your mother is dead?" I said to Shirahoshi before walking out of the room with a satisfied smile on my face.

Man I love my job.