𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝘀

"One change leaves the way open for the introduction of others."

Hello and welcome to "About us" where we, the hosts would be introducing about ourselves a little and hopefully by the end, we will know each other a little more better. Starting with the founder:

MarieJuniormmk:- My name is Marie Junior and I am the founder of the JuniorInnCommunity. I love helping people every way I can because we don't see that a lot nowadays. I only have one friend but would love to make new internet friends. Oh! And I am extremely crazy and sarcastic when you get to know me a little.

ItSmYwAyToDoThInGs:-Hi everyone, I am Way. I love meeting new people and make new friends. I personally can talk a lot, and can be a bit weird but you know, a bit of craziness and weirdness is a very essential thing. Hoping to see you all.

dorkiest_nerd :-Hii everyone!! I'm Katie, I love meeting new people and making friends!! I'm incredibly awkward and ramble often!! I like exclamation marks way to much!! also FANFICTION is great!! Hope y'all have fun during the awards, and good luck to you all!!

This community was built on helping people in the smallest ways possible. That is where the Name Junior Inn was founded. And because its my last name but don't tell anyone. At one point everyone is a Junior at something. That is where we come in. The Junior Inn Community will try to help every way possible.

That was a little "about us" by our founder and one of the admin/host. We are looking forward to know a bit about you as well.

 We are looking forward to know a bit about you as well