Koopa Royal Family

Start from the beginning

"That's enough young lady!" A voice says, looking next to you spoting a blond haired koopa in a pink dress.

The maiden flashing you a brief smile before turning her attention to the younger koopa a stern yet motherly look returning "your father told you to give it back"

The younger blonde koopa closes her lips, a quiet hiss emanating from her throat exhaling smoke though her nostrils "fine!" she says tossing the top to her sister crossing her arms in defeat.

The red headed koopa timidly steps up to you eyes down cast "thank you daddy" Gillian says quietly.

"Your welcome sweetie."

"Can you put it back on for me"

"Of course" you say with a big smile, she turns around.

You put it on her restoring her modesty she turns to you face a blush.

"Thanks Daddy."

"Of course hunny." you say hugging your daughter.

"Gee, you gonna let him kiss your boo boos to?"

You look up at Veronica standing in a
akimbo, you spot Peach starting to step forward you hold up your hand signaling her to stop, you gently push Gillian to the koopa maiden wrapping her arms around in a caring gesture you step forward.

"I've had enough of your attitude Veronica!" you say in a stern fatherly voice.

"What are you going to do?" she says mockingly turning her hips exposing her scantily clad buttocks to you "spank me?"

Your face soured, "no I've got a better idea" you say a smug expression on your face.

"Kamek!" You command after a few moments a magikoopa riding a broom flys into the room.

"Yes husband of her great koopaness?"

"Kamek just call me Y/N please"

"Yes king Y/N"

"Ah." You stop yourself and get back to the reason you called him.

"I need to punish Veronica."

"Ah, what punishment did you have in mind?"

You put a hand to your chin in thought, a sly look develops on your face you lean to kamek and whisper something to him.

"Ah, an excellent idea sire I'm sure it will teach her a lesson." Kamek points his wand at the disobedient koopa the red jewels shoots a pink ball of magic that surround Veronica.

"Eep!" The  blonde koopa yelps in surprise, a puff of pink smoke burst with a *poof*.