"It's okay, she has all right to be mad at me. Everyone would react like that if a stranger is in your own home. Especially in your situation, Jihyo was right 'what if I'm a weird fan'?"

"Oh, so you know us." I hoped that this wouldn't happen, I don't want anything to change. I want that she sees me as a normal stranger.

"I couldn't forget your face the whole time. And then I saw a poster with you on it in the city. I realized who you were, but to be honest it didn't change anything for me. Now I know that you're not only beautiful but also really talented, which makes you even more interesting for me. But I get when this disturbs you and you think that you can't trust me." Is she flirting with me? But I thought about it too what she just said. Can I even trust her? I really want to trust her, but Jihyo won't be happy about it. No- it's my life, my choice and I can keep Y/N out of the other's lives. After all this time I found someone who is different and I wanna take the risk, I want to try it at least and if she lied, I'm the only one who gets hurt.

"Can we just forget what happened that night and morning?"

"Of course we can. So you're gonna come again more often?" there's this small smile at the corner of her mouth.

"Yes, I don't want to leave my favorite barista behind." I wink at her and she turns red out of embarrassment. Cute~

We talk a little more about her job and what brings me here. I was so focused on her I don't even realize how much time already passed.

"I'm sorry to stop here, but I need to go home. Thank you Y/N for hanging out with me a little. Till next time." We both say goodbye and it's so weird, we both can't stop smiling and we're blushing both. If I would see a couple act like that I would cringe, but with her, it just feels so good.

Y/N's POV

It was nice talking to Dahyun again, it made me really happy to see her again in the café.

I finished my work and walked to a really good restaurant near, to meet with Moonbyul. We hang out before and I really missed these times, I mean our friendship not our relationship.

"Hey~ there you are! I thought you dumped me" Moonbyul laughed at me.

"Haha, I would never. I just had to help one of my coworkers at work." We both went inside and walked to our reserved table.

"So, how's work?" I asked her. Since her promotion, her work must have changed a lot.

"It's a little different than I was aspecting, but it's still going well. My assistant helps me a lot with my paperwork." I widen my eyes.

"You have an assistant?! Damn this promotion is bigger than I thought." Before she could answer a waiter arrived at our table.

"What drinks can I get for you, ladies?"

"I take water-"

"Really a water? Two glasses of wine, please." I looked at her with my mouth open. The waiter leaves our table again.

"What?" She asked like she did nothing. I just shake my head.

We talked more about her work, till a different waitress comes toward us to get our order. I look at her and instantly look away and hide my face. Moonbyul saw my reaction and ordered for both of us.

"Eh, okay what's going on Y/N?" I look up again.

"The world really is small, first you and then her."

"What do you mean?"

"She's one of my exes, her name is Minnie. She's not a bad person, but still a pain in the ass. I broke up with her, cause she was way too clingy, or maybe I was just too childish and young to handle her behavior."

"Oh you must be a real girl crush, how many exes do you have?" She just laughs at me. "But I have to be honest you have amazing taste Y/N."

"That's not funny, if she sees me it will be awkward."

"And? That's life, at least say hello or something. Be nice and she will probably be over you anyways." I just roll my eyes, but she's right. That's a long time ago and I think I owe her that at least after making her feel bad.

We wait for our food to arrive, fortunately Minnie is the one who brings our food so I can talk to her.

"Here is your order... Y/N? Is that you?" Minnie looks surprised but happy.

"Yes, it's me Minnie, long time no see. It looks like your doing well."

"Yeah I do, everything is going well in my life right now. Thanks to you Y/N, you opened my eyes. I never got to tell you, but because of your words I realized how obsessed I was and I forgot to focus on my own life too. And as I can see you're doing well too, I can see that in your face, I always could tell. Is she the one that gives you this new feeling?" She points at Moonbyul.

"Moonbyul is just a good friend, I met again after a while. I don't think she is the person you mean."

"Mhh okay, but whoever it is, do everything to make them stay. I'm gonna head back to work now, it was nice talking to you again. If you have the same number we could hang out again someday." I nod with a smile and Minnie goes back to work.

"Fuck that went better than I thought." I'm actually surprised by her words, I never thought about it from her point of view.

"Yeah it went good, but I'm actually more interesting with the last thing she said. Do you have a crush on someone?"

"Eh- I- I don't know honestly. She's very nice and I really like to talk with her AND she's super pretty. But I don't know yet." Moonbyul tilts her head a little bit and raises an eyebrow, she has this 'don't-lie-to-yourself' look.

"Yeah ok, it is a crush."