Chapter 7- Twin Shadow and iner pain

***Damon's P.O.V***

"do you think this is a good idea Stefan?" i asked "yes i do" Stefan said.then Elena came in the same time Rae came in "Damon i'm here" at the same time Elena said " Stefan what do you want" "Bonnie now" Stefan said Bonnie cast the spell that locked us in for 3 days or when they finished talking about there twin issues. "Elena, Rae you are here to talk it out about why you hate each other " Stefan said "Elena you first. why do you hate Rae.?" Stefan asked.

***Elena's P.O.V***

"Because she had everybody love her mum always 'Be kind to Rae' 'Don't bully Rae' every body loved her she was perfect then she left for Britain i got the love i deserved i was popular everyone knew me i wasn't in her shadow and i loved it. it wasn't 'ow Rae this' 'Rae that' then she came back and you met her and you became close friends and you lectured me about loving and being nice to her it was like, ten years ago i hate it even Damon came to like her then we argued and i kicked her out of MY house and she came here and she cam here i hated her then and I hate her even more now then i did then she ruins everything and nothing can change that." i finished Rae stayed quiet the Stefan said "Rae why do you hate Elena?".

*** Rae's P.O.V***

" i don't hate Elena i detest her all my life people go 'oh she looks so much like Elena' 'oh are you Elena' 'oh sorry Rae i thought you were Elena' no-one ever got me right even now my best friends still call me Elena i have always been in your shadow Elena so give me that bullshit of being in mine and i hate it i was never my own person. people always asked 'oh Elena's ill or can't make it could you step in' i was never asked to be just me no one ever said could you be just you i was never excepted ever you had a perfect life i would of kill to be you so i went to Britain and it was heaven i was sent back here and i hate it no-one excepts me bar a few so don't you dear say you had it hard of Elena because you had been spoiled rotten.i couldn't even attend my own parent funeral i was forced so screw you and your spoiled rotten life you wouldn't know a good thing if it had neon sign and slapped you in the face " i finished and walked out leaving them in shock. i went to my parents grave and screamed i have so much pain and i just want some one to love me. i satrted singing skinny love.
(all praise goes to birdy)

Come on skinny love just last the year,
Pour a little salt we were never here,
My my my, my my my, my-my my-my...
Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer.

Tell my love to wreck it all,
Cut out all the ropes and let me fall,
My my my, my my my, my-my my-my...
Right in the moment this order's tall.

And I told you to be patient,
And I told you to be fine,
And I told you to be balanced,
And I told you to be kind,
And in the morning I'll be with you,
But it will be a different kind,
'Cause I'll be holding all the tickets,
And you'll be owning all the fines.

Come on skinny love, what happened here?
Suckle on the hope in light brassieres,
My my my, my my my, my-my my-my...
Sullen load is full, so slow on the split.

And I told you to be patient,
And I told you to be fine,
And I told you to be balanced,
And I told you to be kind,
And now all your love is wasted,
Then who the hell was I?
'Cause now I'm breaking at the britches,
And at the end of all your lines.

Who will love you?
Who will fight?
And who will fall far behind?

Come on skinny love,
My my my, my my my, my-my my-my...

 i then heard clapping and i turned around and saw...

hi my lovely readers i hope you like this chapter sorry for not updating sooner

Mia :-P