chapter 4- singing star and sister hatered

***Rae's P.O.V***

I woke up the next day it was a Saturday so I slept in. I got up showered and put on a a black lace skater dress and a pair of black Victorian causal boots and a blood red leather jacket. I was going to get a job at the grill. When I got down stairs and grabbed a cereal bar and a apple. I got my helmet and got on my bike and left. when I got there I saw the costumers looking bored." hi I'm Rae Gilbert I am looking for a job" I asked a Man at the bar "alright"he said and left and woman came back and said "as you can see the people here are bored we have a band we just need a singer. Can you sing ?" "yes" I said "well get up there you get to pick the songs and it pays £30 an hour" she said and went to get the band just then Stefan and Elena came in "hi Stefan" I said "hi Rae i herd there is now going to be live music?" he said "yes and you are looking at the lead singer " I said proudly "well then this place will go out of business you can't sing" Elena said snidly "how do you know Elena you have never heard me sing" I said politly and left. I whent up on stage and took the mike "do you know take me to church?" i asked " yes " they said "lets start with that" I said "one two a one two three four" the drummer wispered and i sang.

My lover's got humour
She's the giggle at a funeral
Knows everybody's disapproval
I should've worshipped her sooner

If the heavens ever did speak
She's the last true mouthpiece
Every Sunday's getting more bleak
A fresh poison each week

'We were born sick, ' you heard them say it

My Church offers no absolutes
She tells me, 'Worship in the bedroom.'
The only heaven I'll be sent to
Is when I'm alone with you-

I was born sick,
But I love it
Command me to be well
Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen.

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

If I'm a pagan of the good times
My lover's the sunlight
To keep the Goddess on my side
She demands a sacrifice

Drain the whole sea
Get something shiny
Something meaty for the main course
That's a fine looking high horse
What you got in the stable?
We've a lot of starving faithful

That looks tasty
That looks plenty
This is hungry work

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife
Offer me my deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

No Masters or Kings
When the Ritual begins
There is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin

In the madness and soil of that sad earthly scene
Only then I am Human
Only then I am Clean
Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen.

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

I hung onto the last note and everyone applauded.

***Stefan's P.O.V***

"Good God,let me give you my life" she hung onto the last note wow that was amazing it was like an angels voice. then she sang let her go, you got a friend in me ,safe and sound, jealous and loads more when she said she would take a brake she came and sat with us "you were amazing i can't believe you could sing like that" I said " like what?" she asked oblivious to the spell she put on people." like an angle" i said "oh" she said "yeah lets all congratulate my look alike on her singing it is the only thing she will ever be good at ever" Elena said. Rae got up and let the manager know she was leaving and left."why did you do that? I thought you where going to be nice to her? we talked about this Elena." I said " yeah but can't you see she has you wraped around her finger."

(time skip at the Gilbert house)

***Rae's P.O.V***

" Elena why do you hate me I have done nothing to you" I said angry what she said in front of Stefan was uncalled for "YES YOU HAVE YOU HAVE STOLE EVERYTHING FROM ME EVERYONE LOVES YOU ,YOU ARE TALENTED AT EVERYTHING AND I CAN'T STAND IT" she yelled "I HAVE EVERYTHING YOU WHERE THE FIRST EVERYONE SAYS SHE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE ELENA I HATE IT" I shouted "WELL THEN YOU SHOULD MOVE OUT" she screamed "FINE I WILL" and I ran upstairs and packed my bags and phoned Stefan "hi Stefan" I said crying I can't believe she kicked me out "hey are you okay "" no I got kicked out the house I know it is short notice .." I got cut of " Rae get your sorry but over here you can live with me just be warned do you have your stakes?" Stefan said " yes why?" I asked "my brother damon's here and he drinks human blood" "duely noted I'm coming over thanks Stefan" i said "no problem Rae" Stefan said and hung up.

so the next chapter what do you think. i apologies to all Elena fans i just don't like her.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Mia Ranaldi :-P