Time Isn't an Ally [Chapter 19]

Začít od začátku

We were in the garden; Damon, little Jacob and I. Damon was drawing on a bench and I was stood with Jacob in my arms. That's when Gabriel approached us.

"Hey, Sam." He greeted, before looking at Jacob. "Hey, little man." Jacob held out his arms to Gabriel. "May I?" he asked politely. Of course, I allowed him; he was an uncle after all.

"He's gorgeous, isn't he?" Gabriel had said. It made Damon look up to admire his son, in the arms of his brother. That's when he realised. He realised that the hair colour was wrong; neither of us were blond. Neither of us had blue eyes either. He dropped his sketch book and his pencils clattered to the floor.

"You," he growled, standing. He looked at the child, then at Gabriel.

"Yes, Damon?" Gabriel asked.

"You fucked my fiancée!" Damon roared.

"Damon, it's not her-"

"Don't you dare try and defend her!" he yelled, looking at me in disgust. "She has your child!"

"It was forced!" Gabriel had yelled in return. The garden went silent, the three of us looking at the child. I took him and I walked away, allowing the two of them to fight.

After that, I was forced to marry Gabriel to keep the peace in the family. Damon was seen as the one who had done wrong, and I had no clue why. He obviously hadn't.

Years later, after the problems with the child had passed, Damon and I had met up once again. I gave him what he had always wanted; a son with his black hair and green eyes. Izazya.

I looked at Izazya, who was staring at me with wide eyes.

"You..." he muttered.

"Yeah, me." I replied.

"You and D-Damon..." he put his hands together, entwining his fingers. "You and him... Did it."

"That's generally what happens when you want kids, Izazya."

"You two did it... And made... Me?" he asked, looking confused.

"Oh dear God, I think I broke you." I sighed with a smile. "Yes, Izazya."

"Right..." he shook his head. "Okay, I need to go sort this out."

"Don't kill him," I said, sighing and laying back down.

"I'll try not to." He looked at me and grinned. "Mum."

Izazya's POV

I didn't know exactly what to do; I'd never been in a situation where both my sister and my boyfriend went missing in the same night, and never again did I want to do through this experience ever again.

"My safest bet is to..." I sighed, walking down the empty corridors of the house. "I couldn't go after them on my own." I ran my hand through my hair, completely dumbstruck as to what my plan of action would be. Could I trust anyone in this house to help me?

I turned a corner, walking towards the staircase. Maybe Damon, he is my father, after all. I turned my back to the stairs and began a walk towards Damon's room. I edged up to the door, seeing it closed. I knocked twice, before entering.

"Damon, I need to talk to you." I looked around; the room was wrecked. Tables were turned upside down, books were scattered across the floor; his bed was broken in two. How it had happened, I didn't know.  I scanned the room, looking for anything that could help me. I began picking up the books that scattered the floor, flicking through the pages as I did so.

The room was almost clean, I had picked up everything, except for one that look that was under Damon's desk. I picked it up with a sigh, shaking it in my hand. It was pretty light, to say it was a big book. I opened it slowly, to see the pages were not real; instead, there was a hole in the pages. In the box, was a piece of paper, folded neatly. I picked it out, placing the 'book' on the desk. I opened up the piece of paper and began reading.

If you've found this, you were obviously smart enough to realise I wasn't in the house, welldone you. I don't know who you are, it could be anyone... Gabriel, if you found this; you're a cunt, and I hate you. Sam, if it's you, I still love you. I always will. Nixon; you're a good guy. I like you... And finally, if it's Izazya, the little brat I have the misfortune of calling my son... Good luck finding that boyfriend of yours. 

                                       ~ D. Denail.

I felt the bile rise in my throat. It was him; he was the one who had caused this. I slammed my fist against the wall and a low growl ripped from my throat. I'd find him, and I'd kill him - regardless of whether he was my father or not.

And I knew exactly who was going to help me.

SO, THIS IS THE END OF BOOK 3.

Don't worry though, children... More is to come..

Things are going to get complicated, real fast, so I really hope you can keep up with it. I've got Sam helping me to write it so if she understands it you should too ;D THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU GUYS HAVE GIVEN ME, AND I PROMISE THE FOURTH (and hopefully final) BOOK WILL BE KICK-ASS; FULL OF ACTION, FULL OF DRAMA, AND FULL OF AWESOME SEXY SCENES. I love you guys!