Chapter 17🤏🏿|Valentines Day

Beginne am Anfang

~ Von POV ~

Sanai left with India to do whatever they was about to do then I remembered that prank she did on me. So I decided to do the threesome prank .
I grabbed my phone and texted India

India

Aye

What Von?

Keep Sanai out for a lil longer

Why?

I'm finna get ha ass back from that prank

She gone kill you omg

I'a be Ight

Okay Von

Ty

Np

————

Then I went a texted this random girl

Random hoe

Aye

Yes 😉?

You tryna help me prank my girl?

You got a girl ? She know about us 🤣?

Tf she need to know ian talked you besides you mentioning me in yo story 56w ago . I'll give you 10k you tryna help?

Fine🙄

And don't try nun cause ion want yo fat back tv built ass this is strictly entertainment. The address is 748 meadow lane

Omw

——

like 10 minutes later she came in ian hug ha I just said "wassup"

I led her to the room and told ha the prank and she agreed.
She was excited as hell and my only thought was
My girlfriend gone beat yo ass

Seeee I would've let her put my chain on but Sanai was gone take turns beating our ass so no thank you.
I was chilling at the end on the bed with just some jeans on. Sanai called me like 5 times and I had to ignore them all.
I figured out how to set the cameras up and started recording "aii wassup yaal it's king Von innis bitch and yaal ass had me punching pillows thinking she cheating so imma get ha back fa that today we gone do the lets have a threesome prank on ha I got Angela in the back as the 3rd person-"

"My name Nicole" she interrupted me

"Yeah yeah anyways Sanai been gone since this morning with India so I was like why not? Yaal I think she gone try and beat Angela ass but it's coo and she otw home now and I got the cameras set up so imma come back when she outside"

15 minutes later I heard the garage door open so I started recording again taking off my jeans leaving my in my boxers.

"You ready?" I asked Angela

She nodded .

"BAEEEEE" Sanai yelled

I didn't respond. I heard her coming up the steps so I motioned for Angela to go in the bathroom and change into this ugly ass lingerie she bought.