Chapter 7🤏🏿

* 1 month later *

~ Sanai POV ~It's been a month since the whole incident and Durk still being stubborn he doesn't want me talking to Von or to speak on him or anything

~ Sanai POV ~
It's been a month since the whole incident and Durk still being stubborn he doesn't want me talking to Von or to speak on him or anything . He won't even tell me why they was fighting but today I'm about to ask why and he's gonna tell me .
"Durk" I said
"Nai if this about Von I really don't wanna talk about it idc for that nigga nomo " Durk said
"I just wanna know why yaal fought"
"You like Von?" He asked
"Idk" I replied . It was the truth I didn't know if I liked him .

"We fought because when I bought you that car and you got a call I left you and went in to studio and made everybody give me they word not to try nun on you . Reese and Booka gave they word but when it came to Von he said he had to pee and we dropped the subject . And then when I heard about you fighting Asian I asked why and he said cause you left your stuff over there but that was a long time ago so I knew you had to have stayed over there recently and I got mad because if Von liked you and you liked him and yaal date it reminded me of a reason means Von Twins cause he dog bitches allll day and I wasn't about to let him do my sister like that "

"Damn" I responded

"And he got mad and punche-" he was interrupted by a call

"Wassup ma .. frl? .. damn okay we'll slide later "

He said hanging up

"Who that was?" I asked

"Mama" he said "She said her and Greg in town and she want us to come by "

"Uhm..." I said shaking my leg

I did that whenever I was mad or uncomfortable and only him and India knew it .

"What's wrong Nai " he asked pulling in the
driveway to his house

"I don't wanna see Greg " I responded

"Why not? That nigga did sumn to you "

"No..." I said lying

"Stop lying " he said "imma ask one last time that nigga did sumn to you? Don't like to me Nai "

"Yes..." I said

"What the fuck he do " Durk asked

"Can I call India over here? I wanna tell her too "

"Go ahead" he said

I went to his studio room cause it was sound proof so he couldn't hear me .
I made a group ft with India and Von.
Von answered first "who this Nai" he asked
"It's India " I responded
"Oh aii" he said putting his face in the camera

If only this nigga knew how sexy he was .
I took a FaceTime photo and he just laughed.
India joined as he was laughing "wassup ma what you wanted" he asked " wassuo India "
She smiled "hey Von " she responded "what's wrong Nai "
"Can yaal come over .. Durk want me to tell him something but I needa tell yaal too " I said