Epilogue

"Its not making any sense!" The man yelled in frustration, as he buried his fingers onto his messy hair.

"Why can't we find her name, but when we search her up, these names keep popping up?!" He rants.
"And don't get me started on last time! Last time, we searched for her name, that Judah Evens popped up and the completely fried the entire PC!!! Not to mention, the additional names that showed up!!!"

"Hey, calm down—"

"I CAN'T, KELLY. I CAN'T JUST CALM DOWN. I know how much she means to you, but are you sure that we're not getting ourselves into something...I don't know, dangerous?!" He groans, before leaning against his chair.
"Its like, seeing that name. That Judah Evens, is already a warning for us to stay away. I'm not saying we should give up looking and maybe saving your sister, but....after all these times trying to look for her, I'm starting to think this is a bad idea."

Kelly held a stoic face, as she stared at the small picture frame that held the photograph of a younger version of herself and Jamie.

"She might be dead for all we know. That's why instead of her name, those names only appear." Callum theorized, his voice tired.

"Or she might be alive and her name has changed." Kelly tries to be optimistic. "She should be twenty six by now." She added with a small smile.

A cheeky grin suddenly plastered onto Kelly's face, as she nudges her partner.
"When we get to save her and get her outta there, I could get you a date with her." Kelly teased.

A blush erupted onto Callum's face, as he faked a cough to cover his embarrassment.

Judah Evens.
Judah Evens.
Judah Evens.
Judah Evens.
Sarah Magnolia.
Sarah Magnolia.
Sarah Magnolia.
Sarah Magnolia.

Hail To Your God.