Chapter 16

Chapter 16 : KALI

*Kali's POV*

If you are going to ask why didin't I join my members to fight...well maybe because I don't want to kill any of them...

Yes, you read it right...I can kill...my members can give a serious injury to their opponent but they don't want to kill...but I am different...

Ever since I was a kid, I was trained...I was trained to fight, to assassinate, to kill without mercy....

I hated what I have become but I also love it...I don't want to be dominated ...I don't like to be weak...I want to be strong to protect my loved ones...I can endure this burdened sufferings but they cannot...

During our death fights, I'm the one who take their pathetic lives....

And just now, as I am watching my members fighting the DEG, I think they needed to train more...they are getting slower...

*sigh*

I noticed something from my peripheral vision...

He was holding a gun pointing at the arena... I traced to where he was pointing... At first, I thought his target was Durga but as looked at it thoroughly, his target was the leader of DEG.....

Then I noticed his weapon....he's an assassin...

F*ck!!!

I took out my specialized weapon...Our Black Card's special weapon....

So before that d*mn assassin could trigger the gun,  I hit his hand first with my weapon, resulting his hand to detached from his body....

I silently smirked as he wailed from the pain...his shirt now soaked with blood...

There is no way that he can escape from my grasp...

You dare to play tricks under my watch...You're looking for death...

I walked infront of him...I know that I am now attracting all the attentions of  the gangsters here... But whatever, they can come to me if they want to die...

" Speak....Who's order you're taking with? "

I swear to God he just pissed himself...Seriously!? Is he even a qualified assassin? Like what the h*ck!!!

" I...I...I-i can't "

He suddenly said that makes my brows to arc upward...Well atleast he knew the assassin rules...'Never give your client's name up even to death'

Well, I am death myself so why not let the truth out?.... Before he can blink, I cut his other hand making him shout in pain...blood splurting everywhere....

Ahhh, so annoying...

" Who? "

I asked again...but he's so stubborn to not answer my d*mn question... Oh well, since he still has many body parts, I can torture him for a little while...

I noticed my members slowly approach behind me with the DEG...

" Kali, what happened? " Durga cautiously asked... But I didn't answer her question, instead I face the DEG, specifically the leader...

* Ezekeil's POV *

F*ck!!! Is this woman infront of me the leader of Black Cards? F*ck! She's totally a monster! How could she stay calm like she didn't cut off someone's hand!!!