Wake up

Your Pov

It was a warm day in the Glade and I was sat under one of the trees in the shade watching all the Boys at work when We hear screaming from the Maze. Minho was running into the Glade Thomas in his arms unconscious I got up and ran to Minho just like the other boys.

"Somebody get the medjacks quick hurry up we need them now" I scream looking at Thomas with tears starting to fill my eyes "Minho what happened out there, what happened to Thomas" I asked Worried that the story was going to be really bad. " There was a Griever  and Thomas told me to run so Without thinking I did and then I ran back and looked behind the corner and it was gone but Thomas was still on the floor I couldn't leave him not there"

" Minho it's okay we will get him all patched up okay this isn't your fault" Newt said leaving his hand on Minho's shoulder for a few seconds before taking it off to look at Thomas. A few seconds later The Medjacks arrive and asked Minho to go with them to explain everything.

2 hours later

I was in the Med Hut waiting for Thomas to wake up Clint and Jeff said it would be a miracle if he did he had a lot of injuries and his body was too weak to handle all of them so there I was sat next to him my hand in his tears falling down my cheek " Please wake up I need you here with me please just open your eyes. I love you and I don't think I can do this on my own so please just do something please" I was now crying a lot more Newt was behind me with tears forming in his eyes he put his hand on my shoulder but I moved it away "I don't need you to help me Newt he will wake up I know it" It was then I felt His hand tighten around mine Me and Newt looked at him to see his eyes slowly opening "Y/n" I grabbed both his hands "It's ok I'm here I'm not going anywhere I promise" "I..i love you " "I love you too Thomas I always have"

Sorry if it is not that good I have just been stuck with loads of work and revision I also didn't have many ideas so i just went through my drafts 

I really hope you like it also thank you so much for your reads and voted I really appreciate it.