Chapter One

(Camila on side)
NJH1

I woke up the next morning and Niall was still asleep. I cuddled into his chest more and he rubbed my back.
"Mornin." He smiled sleepily.
"Mornin. What time is it?" I yawned.
"8:40." He kissed my forehead.
"Shit, are you serious?" I gasped.
"What?" He was confused.
"My school started an hour ago!" I told him.
"Shit, you don't have clean pants." He realized.
"Here, wear a pair of my sweats and your sweatshirt. It's not the greatest outfit but it's good enough." He shrugged.
"Thank you." I kissed him and ran to the bathroom to get dressed. He drove me to my school and since it was nearly the end of 2nd period I waited.
"Thank you." I rested my head on his shoulder.
"No problem. Want me to pick you up?" He offered.
"It's okay. You don't have to." I assured him.
"I know I don't have to, I want to." He kissed me.
"If you want to, sure. I get out at 2:45." I kissed his cheek.
"I'll be here. There's the bell." He rubbed my back.
"Thanks again. Bye, love." I kissed him and ran into school.
"Where the hell were you!" Whit smacked my arm as I walked up next to her in the hallway.
"Those sweats are so long on you, what the hell." She noticed.
"Those are the guy's!" She laughed.
"Shit, did you lose your v card last night?" She gasped.
"Shush!" I shushed her.
"You did! I'm so proud of you!" She hugged me tight. She had lost hers when we were 15.
"Shush! Yeah I did. But shush." I blushed.
"How was this mystery guy?" She raised an eyebrow at me.
"Obviously the first time isn't great but he was not bad." I chuckled.
"And you're late because you woke up late after a night of-" She started.
"Shh! Yes." I was bright red as we sat down.
"And you look like hell because he let you wear his sweats so you wouldn't have to wear the same pants two days in a row." She added at a whisper after the bell rang.
"And who is this boy you're seeing, Cam?" My teacher (my aunt) asked.
"No one." I blushed.
"He's-" Whit started and I elbowed her.
"See me after class." My aunt told me and I sighed but agreed. The english lesson was extremely boring and I got a text from Niall as the bell rang.
"Niall
How's English?"
"Pretty boring. Hold on, my aunt wants to talk to me."
"So you know you can talk to me about anything and I won't tell your parents unless you're in danger, right?" She reminded me.
"Yeah." I nodded.
"And you know I have a free period right now and so do you. Wanna talk?" She offered.
"I can have someone get us lunch." She smiled.
"Sure." I chuckled.
"So who's this boy?" She asked.
"You promise not to tell my parents?" I hesitated.
"Pinky swear." She stuck out her pinky and I shook it with mine.
"He's a tenant in Mom and Dad's new building." I blushed.
"How old?" She asked immediately.
"He'll be nineteen in a couple weeks." I explained.
"He's a little old but it could be worse." She agreed.
"And do those sweatpants belong to said boy?" She raised an eyebrow.
"Yes." I blushed.
"Did anything happen between you and this boy?" She wondered.
"Maybe." I got even redder.
"Camila Isabel Bergman, you did not lose your virginity to this boy, did you!" She gasped.
"Shh!" I shushed her.
"Did he pressure you into this?" She was concerned.
"Tía, he didn't pressure me. In fact he was hesitant because he didn't want me to regret my first time and I assured him I wanted to and that I wouldn't regret it." I assured her.
"Good. I promise I won't tell your mom." She assured me.
"Thanks." I smiled. We ate lunch and it was actually really nice. The next period I had history with Whit so we went there.
"So how'd everything with Rodriguez go?" She asked.
"She's my tía, she's not Rodriguez." I chuckled.
"I think it's hilarious how you randomly slip into Spanish." She laughed.
"Oh, cállate." I stuck my tongue out.
"Bitch, what'd you just say?" She raised an eyebrow at me, trying to act serious, but we both cracked up a second later.
"I told you to shut up in Spanish." I added a second later and we were dying laughing.
"You're gonna need to learn Spanish. We've been best friends forever, yet you still don't know my random Spanish phrases." I told her.
"Once you finally tell me this boy's name." She stuck her tongue out.
"Niall." I avoided saying his last name.
"Please tell me you knew the kid's last name before you screwed him." She chuckled right as we walked by our history teacher, who cleared her throat. I blushed furiously and walked quickly into class.
"It's Horan, you ass." I elbowed her.
"Niall Horan, funny. Like you're actually seeing Niall Horan." She laughed.
"Who's that?" I was confused.
"Have you literally lived under a rock the last two years?" She was shocked.
"This is him." She showed me a picture.
"Yeah that's him. Why's he so special?" I wondered.
"It is so not him. You're insane." She shook her head as we sat down so I showed her a picture Niall and I had taken the night before while we were watching Clueless.
"You realize you're seeing a world famous popstar, right?" She told me.
"What?" I was confused still.
"He's in One Direction. The boy is massively famous." She laughed a bit.
"Shit, really?" I was surprised.
"So Whit just informed me you're in the band. I'm such an idiot hahaha" I texted Niall.
"Niall Horan
Why?"
"I didn't know you were in a band. Especially that big. That's freaking awesome"
"Niall Horan
Does that change how you feel about me?"
"Of course not! That's awesome you're that successful but it changes nothing. I promise you"
"Niall Horan
Even if I told you I have to go on tour in two months?"
"How long is it?"
"Niall Horan
Can you call me or something? I can just explain it when I pick you up if you can't"
"Mrs. Walker? My mom needs to call me, can I take the call in the hall?" I asked my teacher and she agreed.
"Call me." I texted Niall as I stepped out.
"So you have a tour?" I asked as I answered the phone.
"Yes. We leave the beginning of November and get back in July." He agreed.
"Shit." I cursed.
"I know. I get it if you don't want to keep whatever we have going." He nodded quietly.
"If you want to I do too. I fell for you pretty hard, honestly." I slumped down the wall.
"I fell hard for you too. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier." He apologized.
"It's okay. Let's see how the next two months go and figure things out at the end of October." I suggested.
"Sounds good. I'll be there at 2:45." He smiled.
"Great. Thanks." I grinned and we hung up. I was upset he was going to leave and started crying a little but stopped myself and went back into class.
"You okay, Camila?" My teacher asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I agreed. She looked a little concerned but went on teaching my class.
"He leaves for tour in two months and won't get back till July." I wrote on a piece of paper and gave it to Whit when my teacher was writing on the board.
"Shit, really?" She wrote back.
"Yup. We're gonna see how the next couple months go." I agreed and she read the note. She nodded and slid it into her notebook just before the teacher turned around. School was boring the rest of the day and I was excited when it was 2:45. Whit and I hurried out to the parking lot and I saw Niall's car. Whit had to work so I ran over to Niall's car.
"Thanks, love." I kissed his cheek.
"No problem. Where we goin? Whit's, your parents', mine?" He pulled out of the parking lot.
"We can go to yours." I shrugged.
"What do you wanna do?" He asked.
"I dunno. Movie?" I suggested.
"Sure." He agreed.
"Hold on, my mom's calling me." I kissed his cheek and answered my phone.
"Hola." I answered.
"Mija, we really are sorry." My mom assured me.
"Mamá-" I started.
"Hold on. We are sorry, but I get it if you want to stay with Whit for a while. Just please come home for dinner a couple nights a week and make sure you don't miss any school, like you did this morning." She finished.
"I promise." I promised her.
"You can stay in our apartment in the building if you don't want to stay with Whit." She offered.
"Gracias." I was really happy.
"Also I know we were on you about that new tenant. He's 19, and from what little I've talked to him he seems like he's actually a great kid, I don't mind if you see him but it better not get in the way of anything." She warned me.
"Really?" I gasped.
"Don't make me regret trusting you like this, mija. If you fail this test you aren't moving out till you're 40." She told me.
"I won't! I promise." I assured her.
"Good. Come home for dinner tonight if you can. And bring the new tenant if you want to. Your dad isn't thrilled with it either but he knows you're 17 and you're gonna date." She suggested.
"I will. Thanks, Mamá." I smiled and she hung up.
"Wanna come have dinner with my family tonight?" I asked Niall.
"I don't think they like me too much." He was hesitant.
"My mom just said they don't mind if I see you as long as it doesn't get in the way of my schoolwork. She thinks you're a good guy." I informed him.
"Really?" He smiled a little.
"Yeah. So you wanna go?" I asked.
"Yeah. Sounds good." He kissed me.
"Still wanna go back to your place and fool around a little before?" I kissed his cheek.
"Of course." He smiled and I kissed him. He drove quickly to his apartment and we both got out immediately. Once we got inside I kissed him hard.