˼͝ʹ͜∙͜͡ ˓࿒࿋ྀ【5】࿋ི˓̇͜∙͡ʹ͜˻͝

POV ext Jisung

Although he was laughing with him, the person he cherished so much, the other came. Giving the new guy a hug as a hello, he then felt his heart aching when his friends kissed each other tenderly. It has been two months, two months that he was living with this pain, two months that he was hurted and that he was doing the fool, getting into the ring without his friends knowing and beating up his adversaries or being beat up by them, all of that in order to let off steam.

Sitting on the ground with them, they started to talk about what they do in their life, like always. If their was any progress with families, because they all came from the same household but lost touch with each other since they went to different schools, and were worried about if their friend has found a new family or not. Jisung then said to them that for him, it wasn't and will never be possible. He was withdrawn too much and was scaring the families. 

For their part, they revealed that the host family of one of the two accepted to lodge the other one in a little studio under their house. The younger of the three, Jisung, congratulated them, a bright and joyful smile on his lips. At less, it was what he tried to make them believe.

Then suddenly, everything became blurry, everything became dark, insults were coming from all around him, blows too, and now he was alone, alone in the nothingness with his regrets and his sins. He had done the worst thing ever.

"we can't keep you anymore, you're too old and you're causing too much problems. We will give you the minimum wage until you get your majority, but you won't live here anymore. You will move out. You will go to Incheon, where you're already registered in 3rd class, in the highschool we chose for you."

Of course, his household didn't knew that it had saved him from a lot of pain and a definitif ride to the hospital. More than ever, he was scared. He will never come back there. He won't see them again. He won't see him again. Because of his mistake.

"Liar. Traitor. Moron. Fuck off. Asshole. Bastard. I find you, you're dead."

Please, don't let him look for me. Don't let him find me. 

Waking up, tears dripping down onto his cheeks against his will, he wiped them as he could. 

One month. On month that he was in Incheon, and two weeks he has begun classes.

Two months he hasn't had any news of him, but above all, any news of the other one, making him reassured. Two months that he was still insulting himself and imposing more restrictions on himself, determinating that he hadn't the right to be happy.

However, since a few days, this restrictions were becoming less. His inspiration which had disappeared after his big mistake, came back little by little, without him understanding the reason for it. Or maybe was it just because this idiot, this young pedant man, his neighboor, made his life less painful. Because this princess-like boy managed to make him smile.

He couldn't help it, even though he said to himself that he hasn't had the right to. Annoying him, pissing him off was making him smile, even if he was receiving this insults which was, in his opinion, the best descriptions of himself. Perhaps it was giving him back the feeling of living. Or rather, to have the rignt to live, who knows ?

He then stood up while sighing. The number on his phone were indicating 2:45. Am, of course. Walking immediatly to the window, he took out his pack of cigarettes and his lighter, lighting one with a single push of the thumb.

Slowly sucking in this smoke which is far too harmful for health, it was giving him the feeling that he was screwing up his life like he screwed up theirs. But it wasn't his fault, would we tell him. After all, he was just an idiot...

A moron in love with the wrong person...