˼͝ʹ͜∙͜͡ ˓࿒࿋ྀ【4】࿋ི˓̇͜∙͡ʹ͜˻͝

POV Hyunjin

I will never get tired of the outside. I find that the outdoors world is wonderful, especially when the weather is nice. Taking back my attention on my class papers, I jolt when I hear the door slamming the wall. Looking up, I wince, seeing this damn smoker entering the class. Taking his seat behind me, I don't care anymore about him, refocusing on the lesson. And there it goes, the teacher is calling for him. And curiously, it's the first time I hear his name, because he hasn't really presented himself before. Turning to him, I raise an eyebrow when I see him lying like this on his table. He then straighten up, furiously, and momentarily, he looks at me, making me shiver and swallow, before looking away and turning myself back, pleating my lips.

- excuse me, Sir, I don't feel very well, he say then, surprising me and the teacher. 

Why someone like him would feel bad ? I'm sure he's just lying so he can skip classes. 

- if this is it, then you should go to the infirmary.

- I will take you at your word, thank you very much.

And so he stands up and leaves the class. He stayed... 5 minutes, in class. Wow, impressive. Rolling eyes, I take back my attention again on the teacher, because in fact, I don't give a damn about him.

The day passing smoothly, I haven't seen the troublemaker of the day after what happened this morning, what is, I have to admit, revitalizing. Coming back home at the end of the school, I however sigh in despair : a teacher gave us a homework to do, and he thought he was clever when he saw that Han and I were neighbors and so gave me the mission of handing to my "comrade" his homework, that he will surely won't do. Eventually standing in front of his appartment, I grumble in my head before ringing the doorbell, and because I don't hear it ring, I knock at the door.

A heavy noise resonates, and a growl (if I knew the walls were so thin...), before the door do the caracteristic sound of a door being unlocked. And then appear, in the gap door, the sleeping face of this odious man. He takes a little time to understand that it's me, before growling again and trying to close the door.

- hey hey wait Han !

I put all my weight on the door to block it, making him step back strangely easily. I thought he was more powerful.... Maybe it's just because he's tired. Once the door is wide open, I gaze at him for a while, it's so strange... He wears a black pants and a white and oversized tee-shirt. And I that thought he only had black clothes... Fastly stopping myself from watching and thinking of him, denying the fact I may, or may not, thought that he was cute dressed like this. So, I take this damn homework out of my bag  before handing it to him.

- history homework, teacher asked me to bring it to you.

Now that I think of it, it's true that he seems tired. But it's none of my concern. He then raise an eyebrown and take the paper before he makes this smirk I know I already hate.

- my princess who brings back my stuff, how nice ~

Getting angry at his words, I furiously look at him and show him my middle finger. 

- go to hell, asshole.

I then turn myself back and go in a hurry to my apartment, fulminating. Does he don't has any other way to call me ?? I'm not a girl, much less a princess, and especially not his ! I knew it damn it, he's just a moron. Yet I doubted for a moment.... But no, I was right from the beginning.

Bastard.