Shucks That's A Lot of cOme 🍋

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Oh my Hitoshi you know that your ancestors might be in spirit here. Though it is joyous to see this love." Another softer voice added.

Your eyes almost bursted out of their sockets, your heart was racing like you were at the top of a roller coaster preparing for the grand finale fall.

To put it in more educated words, you simply wanted to die. You couldn't wait to die at this point.

"S-sorry!" You accidentally yelled louder than expected and pinched Hitoshi's arm in the process.

"Ow what was that for?! Not that it hurt because something will hurt on you later." Hitoshi was still whispering just to you, leaving the marks as you got off of him.

You were met with his parents.

They were very, chill.

His mom had on a sweet closed eyes smile, just in case. His dad was giving a weird smile but still trying to keep the pain of walking in on this scene.

"I-I'm really sorry H-Hitoshi um I- just I'm sorry." You bowed your head sitting away from Hitoshi.

Your boyfriend didn't care, he was sitting with his legs open and head hung low.

"There's no need to be sorry! I see you have a romantic connection with my son here." The lady walked up to you.

You saw her extend a hand out. "I'm Hitoshis mother, you may call me Mihiko." She smiled with her long bangs falling.

"I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet you." You shook her hand and saw Hitoshis dad behind her.

"And you may call me Hajime." He gave you a lazy smile. You nodded as the rooms air became less, embarrassing.

Hajime and Mihiko sat across from you and Hitoshi.
"Oh before we begin, Y/n dear would you like some water? Tea? Anything? Mihiko spoke up, her attention on you.

"Begin? N-never mind I'm alright thank you for asking!" You whispered the first part and quickly covered up your words.

Is this the confirmation all of the couples have in those movies? There's always at least one piece of drama right? What's happening?! Your head had one hundred tabs open trying to think of all the possibilities of what would become of you.

"Hitoshi, would you like to start us off?" Hajime spoke up, tapping his fingers.

The male next to you appeared like he was out of it, in fact he was just dreary that parents had to step and ruin the fun.

"What? Mom dad this is my girlfriend Y/n. There isn't much to say." He shrugged presenting you more formerly.

You felt your stomach do a little flip hearing him fully announce that you were his girlfriend, dating was all so new.

Hitoshi was just a flirt from the start.

"Mhm I could tell." Hajime chuckled recalling the disturbing scene he walked in on. Mihiko kicked her husbands shin making him back down.

You felt your face flush with red, Hitoshi's slim fingers wrapped around your own, linking like a newly weaved basket.

"Y/n, so your parents know that you and my son are dating right? Just to make sure because we're alright with it, we want your folks' opinion." Mihiko smiled kindly at you with a crunchy blink.

You bit your lip on the inside knowing she almost caught you with Hitoshi on the bed.

"Um well my dad knows Hitoshi a bit from his, car washing side job. And my mom she doesn't. I would still say they need more details, they were always strict with dating." You rubbed your leg thinking of the past arranged relationships.