Shucks That's A Lot of cOme 🍋

Začít od začátku

His fingers lifted your shirt up just an inch feeling your warm skin. Your breath got caught up in your throat feeling his semi cold touch.

"Aww does the princess want it that bad? She'll have to wait a little longer, I'll make sure they don't hear crap. I'm the only one that hears your sweet noises as I'm the only one that bangs you." Hitoshi let your gripped shirt go and walked you casually inside.

Your ears were burning up at his statement, then again it was Hitoshi. Every moment with him he was too bold, and not another second was spent when you didn't have pink or red dusting your cheeks.

You became timid walking in again.

In reality you've only seen Hitoshi's room from the little window talks and quickly flew past the rest of his house during the project.

"Really Hajime? You had to play around like- oh my goodness." A lady with lavender hair wrapped in a messy bun jumped slightly seeing you.

You felt out of place seeing everyone so shocked at the sight of you.

"I-um sorry for intruding." You apoligized as Hitoshi was still dragging you along.

The next second you were seated on something.

Someone's lap.

"Hey princess the neediness in you is showing." He whispered huskily kissing your ear with the close smacking noises.

You on the other hand felt his area on your thigh so close to yours, that one spot in your pants was drying up.

"I think it's the other way around!" You held onto Hitoshi's neck for support.

Obviously you two were so close, but that wasn't even the start.

Hitoshi picked you up more, leaving your thigh spread open agape. Only to jinx it, you were feeling wet again.

"What are you- mm mm~." You let loose as Hitoshi shut you up with a kiss.

"That's a good princess." Hitoshi growled feeling his boner get harder every time your lips connected.

"So that's the girl that Hitoshi decided to bring?" His parents were away from you both, whispering in the kitchen.

"Apparently, says she's from next door. Remember that nice lady that gave us coffee items when we moved in, the nice genes seem to have traveled over towards her." The dad spoke quietly cleaning the counter.

The mother sighed with a sweet smile. "I'm sure she is, I heard her timid voice. Well, let's go ahead and give her a warm welcoming. Hopefully she'll get Hitoshi to sleep more." She laughed and touched her husbands large eye bags.

"I think no sleep runs in our genes." He yawned as they went to the living room.

Where you and Hitoshi were still going at it.

"Mm H-Hitoshi I hear footsteps." You tried to keep your moans inside as Hitoshi already knew how to pleasure you.

"Yeah that's what you hear when people are coming. Who cares princess, you're too sexy right now~." Hitoshi licked and sucked on your neck.

You wanted to push him away hearing a closer approach, but Hitoshi always had the upper hand.

"L-let go you said l-later~." You moaned softly into his ear.

That pumped his large area up higher, a huge turn on.

"Aha it seems we interrupted something?" There was a nervous chuckle that entered the atmosphere you both thought you were alone in.