#3: Crovan

Crovan is a Custom-built Steam Engine. He originally came to Sodor in 1921 on trial, and became the Governor Of Sodor's Private Engine.

Whenever the Governor is away, Crovan helps out on the NWR as a Mixed-Traffic Engine, although he mostly prefers Passengers over Goods Work.

In 2017, Crovan helped rescue Gordon, Spencer and the Flying Scotsman, who were stranded on a hill with a Special Enthusiasts train in the middle of a storm.

Unfortunately, a year later, in 2018, Sodor had to be evacuated due to the Nuclear Power Plant that was on the Brendam Branchline. Everyone was able to escape from Sodor just before the Power Plant exploded. If they hadn't, then all of them would have either died, mutated or been killed due to the dangerous radiation that the Plant contained.

Everyone escaped to their new home: The Island Of Life, a massive Island about half the size of Australia. A new Railway (currently known as the South Eastern Railway) had been built for the Engines. Crovan was among the massive group, and was soon given a new assignment: working on the IOL Main Line.

Crovan is still working on the SER to this day, and he couldn't be happier than where he is now.

Crovan belongs to Thomas1Edward2Henry3.