Seeing You For The First Time in 4 Years

Start from the beginning

"Give me the phone Atsushi." His voice was low and clearly louder. The other man looked at him crossing his arms staring deep into the brunette's chestnut orbs.

"No, not until you apologize to Chuuya." Dazai rolled his eyes leaning on the counter.

"Why should I?"

Atsushi looked at him practically mortified listening to the younger man.

"Osamu, that is no way to treat you husband." Dazai immediately spun around, eyes widening.

"My what?!"

Chuuya sniffles as he paced back and forth in the hallway. Fuck hormones sucked. He's usually never this sensitive but carrying a baby will do that to you. Chuuya sighed and he started to feel like he had to puke, and by god did he have to. Any slightly unpleasant smell, or food that his baby didn't agree with had his stomach churn and made him so queasy. Chuuya ran to the nearest bathroom and he closed the door, locking it.

Dazai walked out of the room to see the redhead running towards the men's bathroom. He put his head towards the door and could hear him slowly cursing to himself.

"Fuck hormones." Chuuya walked out of the bathroom a few moments later to see the brunette standing right outside the door.

"Osa- I mean Dazai?" He corrected himself with a hint of sarcasm. Dazai could tell Chuuya was feeling sick. He reached out and touched his forehead and it was scorching hot. Dazai's eyes widened in worry.

"Chuuya is everything alright?" The ginger turned his attention towards the younger man and gave a weak smile.

"Oh I'm fine, it's just one of the side effects of growing a human." They walked over to one of the tables that appeared to be Chuuya's workstation. There was a small silence and the brunette had a million thoughts running through his head but only one managed to come out.

"Chuuya, who is the father?" The redhead looked at him, cocking his head to the side in confusion.

"What the fuck Osamu?! You are!"

Chuuya looked at Dazai quite pissed off now. "What is going on with you?! You're acting so weird!"

Truly, Dazai was thinking he could say the same thing to him. Nothing about this situation was right. Dazai grabbed Chuuya's phone off of Atsushi's desk. He put in the password, it was Dazai's birthday. Which wasn't much of a shock honestly. The first thing Dazai noticed was it said a different year and month from the current one they were supposed to be in now.

Dazai's eyes widened and his jaw fell to the floor.

"What the actual fuck." He managed to mumble under his breath. Chuuya snatched the phone out of the brunette's hands, sliding it back into his pocket.

"Dazai, I don't know what has gotten into you but I want an explanation, now."

Dazai showed Chuuya his phone. When Chuuya looked at the date and month it was several years backwards and when Chuuya started going through it, his eyes widened.

"What is this a joke? Dazai..." The brunette swore it wasn't. Chuuya thought about it. "You have been acting very weird." Chuuya tested him.

"If you're the Dazai from the past then... when did you mark me?" Chuuya knew if it was his Dazai he knew this answer, it was such a special night. But the brunette before him looked utterly lost.

"Marked you? Chuuya we had a fight four years ago, and we haven't seen each other since." The redhead's eyes widened and he began to panic. Where was his Osamu, his husband, his best friend. Chuuya yanked the brunette towards him, narrowing his eyes. His sapphire eyes were filled with worry, anger, and a little bit of pain from the baby. "Where is my Dazai Osamu?"