I Met Him After Dark - chapter four

"No. Absolutelynot, Sophie. Put the bottle down." Megan says when we come back out with the Pepsi.

"Aw, come on." I pouted. "Just this once?"

Megan shakes her head.

"What are you guys talking about?" Blond haired guy asks. Actually, that reminds me; I only know Nathan's name.

"Hey, you." I point at the brown haired guy. " Whats your name?"

All the boys except Nathan start laughing. When they see I'm not joking, they stop.

"Your serious! You don't know my name!"

"She doesn't know any of your names." Abby says.

"Hey! I know his name at least!" I say and point at Nathan.

"Don't you know it's rude to point." he says seriously. I just poke my tongue out at him. He chuckles.

"Well, I'm Drake," The guy with dirty blond hair says, "The doofus over there is Tyler." He says, pointing at the brown haired guy. "And that's Kevin." He points at the blond haired guy.

I nod. "Okay, WHO WANTS PEPSI?"

"Sophie. No. You can't have Pepsi." Abby states.

"Why not?" Drake asks.

"Because, it's kinda like she gets drunk on it." Megan explained.

"In other words; she goes crazy. Sophie, your banned from Pepsi." Abby says, but it's too late. I'm already gulping it down, straight from the bottle.

I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my body. I don't know why Megan and Abby don't let me drink PEPSI!!!! Its SO yummy!

"Lets get this party started!!!!" I shouted.

I ran over to my stereoand put on my Kesha C.D. The song 'We r who we r' came on. I grabbed my hairbrush that was just laying around and began to belt out the words.

"We got that glitter on my eyes,

stockings ripped up all the sides,

looking sick and sexy-fied,

so let's go-o-o

Tonight we're going

hard-hard-hard

ha-ha-ha

hard.

Just like the world is

our-our-our

o-o-o

ours.

We're tearing it

apart-apart-apart

pa-pa-pa

part.

you know we're superstars,

WE ARE WHO WE ARE!"

I started doing my mad dance moves. Okay, so maybe I'm the only one who thinks they're mad. Still...I'm awesome.

"WHO WANTS A COOKIE!"

"Sophi, you need to calm down. Okay?" Megan said.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY COOKIE!"

"Man, why don't you let her have Pepsi more often? This is hilarious!" Drake said, laughing.

"DON'T YOU LAUGH AT ME, MISTER!" I said, pointing a finger at him.

"Someone make her sit down. I wanna watch the movie." Nathan complained. I smiled evilly to myself.

Fine. If he wants me to sit down, then I will. The movie was already playing, so I went and sat right in frontof it, blocking every ones view.

"SOPHIE! Move!"

"Get outta the way!"

"Sophi! Get ya big ass outta my way!"

"I'll give you a COOKIE!"

At that one, I jumped up and spun around, searching for who was gonna give me a cookie.

"Come sit down here Sophi." Nathan said, patting the seat next to him. I looked around, but there wasn't anywhere else to sit. Megan, Drake and Kevin were sitting on the big couch. Abby and Tyler were sitting in one of the love seats. And then Nathan was sitting in the other one. I scowled at him. Well, it was either there or on the floor. But then again, the floor is actually pretty comfy...Nah.

~*~

Every time something scary happened, I jumped up and ran out of the room screaming. After about the 7th time, Nathan held my wrists so I couldn't get away. Instead I hid my face in his shoulder and thought about cookies. It really helps.

I started getting tired, so I put a pillow down on Nathans lap and lay my head on it. Then I drifted off to sleep...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***VOTE***COMMENT***FAN***