~ High Score / introduction ~

En başından başla

Y/N: Hey... I'm Y/N Todoroki. I can tell by many of your faces that you're wondering why I and Shoto have the same last name? Well. I am related to Shoto, I'm his sibling. I can tell you all are confused about how we don't look alike. I'm adopted, I was adopted into the Todoroki family when I was an three. I and Shoto are as close as twins are, and were best friends, we were always close since we're the same age, and have the same things in common. My quirk is Flame Wings. They work almost exactly like Pro hero Hawks's wings except they can be on fire whenever I want them to. The reason that you can't see them right now is that I can make them appear and disappear when I want. The color of the feathers and flames are F/C. Hawks Is my favorite pro hero, by the way, he's so cool. Not only that he's just like me but he also bothers my father a lot so our family is pretty close to him. I'm just about done but if any of you have questions please don't hesitate to ask.

With that, the classes for the day were dismissed. Most of the students gathered around you and Shoto's desks, asking questions. It was getting a little overwhelming. Izuku was taking notes on you and your quirk. He had this twinkle in his eye which made you smile. Shoto was somewhat amused by the green freckled face boy. Even though it didn't look like it, you could tell by the look in his eye. Shoto's slight display of emotion made you silently smile.

Bakugo glared at you from his desk but you didn't notice, he wanted to ask you questions too. He wanted to know more about your quirk, and why you were smiling at that damn Deku. He was annoyed but he didn't know why. He stormed out of the room and started to make his way home to clear his mind.

~Authors note~

Heyo everyone! This chapter was fun to write. Tomorrow is actually my birthday! I actually might post another chapter tonight, but If not, totally sometime over break. Currently, I'm in Memphis for my birthday, and actually today I went to the Civil Rights Museum. Here a couple pictures

______________________________________

I don't know what to title the next chapter, but I will eventually decide.

[Edit: next chapter is" ~Big Brother~"]

○Until Then○

~Later~

♡Bye Beebes♡

~Have a good break, you guys!~