chapter 9: hatred

Mulai dari awal

"You've already done so much Law I don't want to—"

Law placed his finger on Luffy's mouth, "You talk too much, go back to sleep."

Luffy blushed, "H-Hey!"

"I'm joking, it's fine. You're my..." Law paused while trying to search for the right words, "You're my friend..."

"Friend..." Luffy mumbled to himself.

"What was that?" Law asked.

"N-Nothing." Luffy stuttered, "I-I think I'm going to take a bath."

"I'll go get some fresh clothes for you." Law got up and left the room.

Luffy walked into Law's huge bathroom. It had a jacuzzi and a luxury shower. It was all golden, Luffy gazed at the beautiful design. He slid off his pajamas that Law gave him and he turned on the faucet letting the water fill the bath.

He sighed as he climbed in and slumped against the cold tub. He let the warm water soak in his milky pale skin. It felt so soft and slippery, he rubbed himself with shampoo and soap.

Being in Law's place was so nice, but he feels like he's intruding.

He isn't dating him and he isn't that close to him. It feels like he just using him for his own personal needs. Luffy needs him for views, money, and now a place to stay. Why can't he just be independent?

Luffy frowned as he held himself, why couldn't he just take care of himself? He keeps dragging people into his problems. He dragged a famous Youtuber into his problems. Now he has to pay him back soon.

Law said he doesn't need to, but it just feels right. Luffy groaned as he felt a sharp pain in his head. He had a headache again, he felt weak. His body felt warm, warmer than usual.

He huffed in the heated bathtub...

***

Law walked into his bedroom, it's been around an hour since Luffy has taken a bath. Maybe he's trying to clean himself even more. Law sighed and peeked a little. He felt like a pervert at that moment, but it wasn't like the door was locked.

He slowly opened the bathroom door just to find Luffy panting as he leaned against the bathtub. Law ran over to him, the small look wore out and tired.

"Luffy-ya!" Law yelled.

"L-Law..." Luffy moaned breathlessly.

Law's face turned bright red as his name escaped Luffy's plump pink wet lips. God that was so hot for some odd reason. Luffy's face was flushed as his eyes were lidded. He looked like he had just orgasmed, it looked so damn sexy.

Law got out of his gaze, "A-Are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine... just feeling a bit hot." Luffy panted.

"Your temperate is up again. You must be stressed." Law sighed, "C'mon let's get you back into bed."

Luffy got up, "O-Okay."

Law threw a fluffy white robe at him, "W-What the hell?! C-Cover up!"

Luffy wrapped it around himself, "C-Can you help me?"

"Sure..." Law helped him out of the tub and carried him to his bed.

Luffy laid down on the mattress, his body trembling while it was steaming hot. Law covered him with a blanket to keep him warm. He must be stressed about the post. Law frowned and sat down beside him.

"You should rest more, try not to be stressed out," Law told him.

"How?" Luffy whimpered.

Law blushed, his tiny voice was so hot. Luffy looked like he was about to cum, Law looked away. His gaze at his feet rather than Luffy's tempting face. Luffy panted, feeling hot and tired.

"Let's collab together. Once you feel better we'll make a video. That way we can clear up the whole mess and we can fix it." Law smiled softly.

"O-Okay..." Luffy sniffled, "You've been doing so much for me."

"It's alright I—"

Luffy came up beside him, "Let me repay you..."

Law blushed as Luffy started to kiss him on the cheek. His robe slightly falling off from his pale skin, Law panicked as he froze. What the hell was this? He had never had sex with a boy before.

"W-What are you doing?" Law asked.

"I want to repay you..." Luffy whispered in his ear, "You can do anything you want with me..."

Law's face turned bright red, he can do anything he wants with Luffy? He thought of all the sexual things that he can do. But he stopped, he had never done anything with a guy or even anything with a girl before.

Luffy sat down on Law's lap. He continued to softly kiss Law everywhere except his lips. He gently kissed his forehead and cheek. Law held Luffy, he was so tempted to touch the small boy.

But he refused, he didn't want to do it like this.

"No..." Law told him.

"H-Huh?" Luffy tilted his head in confusion.

"I-I'm not gay, you need to rest too." Law sighed and laid Luffy back down on the bed.

"What? Then why are you blushing?" Luffy asked.

"I'm just embarrassed okay? Besides you shouldn't be selling yourself like that so easily," Law said, "You're worth much more than that."

Luffy's face turned bright red before he can say anything Law left the room. No one has ever treated him like that. He blushed and laid back down on the bed. Law truly is a great guy, he's respectful, kind, and handsome.

Anyone would give anything to be with him.