It was also agreed that day, that Lupin wouldn't stimulate him at all. Obviously, Snape had taken care of it himself when the day was over, but since then, they didn't engage in anything sexual. Fair enough for Remus, who didn't feel the slightest need to, but the days were weighting on Severus for sure.

Remus caressed Snape's inner thighs, receiving some short involuntary movements from his partner. He wanted it, his body was still aching for attention. They kissed and Remus ran his fingers under Severus' light shirt, making him moan while they kiss.

"How about a little treat? I wouldn't want to disturb your reading and the night is so far away" Remus suggested

"You see, I never doubted your creativity"

They went downstairs and firstly, Remus sat by the couch while Snape sat at his armchair. They waited for Snape to read the first part of a chapter from his book. He resisted as much as he could, but soon his bulge just needed the attention it lacked two days ago.

Lupin came closer, kneeling in front of him and starting to work on his clothes, unbuttoning and unzipping them, not before kissing over the fabric.

"Which one did you chose?" Remus asked right before teasing his tip for the first time

Snape gripped the book cover, already feeling a slight tremor in his hands.

"The third story, about the handcuffs" he answered breathing heavily as he felt Remus starting to work on him

It was hard to focus on the story he was meant to be reading when his body was so horny from the other day. And yet, it added to their short scene. For a while, after the first overwhelming moment, Snape was able to actually read some paragraphs as he grabbed Remus' hair indicating he could go deeper on him. Remus sometimes obeyed him, and sometimes he would go back just teasing the tip with his fast tongue just to provoke his partner. The Slytherin would hold his partner's face and hair on the side with desire, observing him work on him without putting his cock on his mouth.

Severus was also craving for something else since the book made reference to it. After a good while of sucking and being set on the edge, Severus asked Remus if he could oblige to his last request.

Next thing they knew, Severus had his knees on the seat of the armchair, leaning to the front and Remus was right behind him, licking and kissing him. And he was proving to be a good student since Severus recognized the pattern being used on him. Made him remember the time they did it in his classroom, except they exchanged roles this time.

"Remus!" Snape exclaimed almost outraged by how he managed to suck his balls and base from behind, soon feeling him stimulate where he was before

Snape hissed when Lupin penetrated him with his tongue, going faster on him, hitting just the right places. Remus also moaned while pleasuring the other. He slapped him and loved to know Snape missed his tongue whenever he needed a second to reposition himself.

"Oh, Rem... yeah... that, oh... fuck..."

Snape felt his legs trembling, his crotch squeezing and the weight of his erection pounding on his own flesh. He leaned on the back of his armchair, cumming a lot, not believing he hadn't even touched himself to find his release. Lupin didn't let go of him until he heard the gasps and heavy breathing from the aftermath.

They wanted to continue with their original plan for the late hours, involving movement restriction, a personal favorite among them. Nothing too extreme, spells on the wrists always had their charm. However, Severus took notice Lupin was acting a little strange with the passing hours.