Chapter 20- Death Trap for the brat!

Start from the beginning

"It's okay." Manik hugged her, and kissed her head while rubbing his hands on her arms. The waiter felt pity for Nandini, who was struggling hard to get out of Manik's torture. She didn't mean anything mushy with her demand.

"Yes. Your sister deserves much better." the waiter said, and Nandini peeked from Manik's arms, which were shielding her from the guy. "Yes! But I want my revenge." she said, and the waiter stared at her clueless.

"How?" he asked, and Nandini smirked, getting out of Manik's death grip. 

***

"What if he finds out the truth?" the waiter asked, sweating profusely. "Then, he will fire you." Nandini said, casually. "And that's a good thing?" the waiter's eyes widened.

"It is, if you do not want to work here. It is not, if you want to work here. You are free to make the choice, you know. Like how the Indian constitutions says you are free to speak, have a choice, and so on. I don't mind following India's constitution, though I don't have much knowledge in anything related to India, apart from it's history. Thanks to my schooling." Nandini spoke, while grinning sweetly at the waiter, whose heart melted at her smile, though nothing she said made sense to him.

"Why don't we get done with this thing?" Manik let out frustrated sighs, and the waiter nodded, before moving towards Harshad's table. "You are going to spill everything about the stuffs you wrote in that piece of paper." Manik glared at Nandini, once the waiter left.

"You forgot to add 'patience' in your coffee, today." Nandini commented, while staring at the waiter, who placed a tray on Harshad's table, and left towards the Kitchen. "I forgot to add 'anger' too in my coffee, which explains why I haven't exploded till now." Manik gritted at his teeth, and Nandini nodded still busy in staring at Harshad and his actions.

And finally she saw the brat's attention towards the note in the tray. He opened and read it, frowning, looked around, stopping his gaze at a particular woman in a thigh length frock, who stood up and left the Restaurant. Harshad smirked, standing on his toes, ready to leave.

"That was way too easy. Perks of having hormones which are more than enough." Nandini smirked. "I wonder what shit you wrote in there. Between, you didn't reply t--" his words came to an abrupt halt, when Nandini pulled him along with her, and out of the Restaurant.

"Care to explain the location?" Manik asked, and she nodded in negative. "Not a chance." she replied, and he nodded. "I thought so." he said, and she grinned, running while dragging Manik along.

***

"Hey, Fluffy...uh and her G.C. Also, I would like to add that G.C. wasn't expected in here." Manik gaped at the loud woman. "Neither were you expected, Mrunal!" he said, and Mrunal just grinned before pointing at Nandini, who looked around the corridor they were in.

"Is everything ready, Mruno? Harshad is going to reach here, within one or two minutes." Nandini said, and Mrunal grinned. "Yup. The girl took the longest route to reach the apartment. He would never reach before you guys could." Mrunal said, and Nandini nodded. "I'm going to make chocolate sundae for you, then." Nandini said, and Mrunal rolled her eyes. "Do I look like a fan of it?" she asked. "Yep. Anything with chocolate in, is your favorite. Sometimes I wonder that you might get married to a girl too, if she was made of chocolate." Nandini commented, shrugging her shoulders.

"Excuse me, girls!" Manik intervened, before Mrunal could come up with a reply to Nandini's comment. "FYI, I'm still here, and before you guys shout a reply to that, let me get this straight. Don't tell me you're arranging a girl for that annoying Reddy, so that you could get proofs against him." Manik added, and the girls grinned.