The Apartment

!!!!NOT PROOFREAD!!!!

Diamond P.O.V

"Momma did you send all my stuff up here?" "Yea and I cleaned yo apartment and told the front office that yo no longer live in Florida." "Ok Thanks Momma I miss you!" "I miss you too where my grandbabies?" My momma been otp wit Aria and Ja'shuan one time and they all swear they related. "She in Shuan room waiting for Na'Jour to finish packing Shuan room." "O lemme talk to them." "Aria and Shuan yo grandma wanna talk to yall." They both come running into the room. "Here imma go help Na'Jour" 

I walk out the room and go in shuan room. Everything looks so bare. "Jour?" "Yea I'm in here." I walk into the closet and see him sitting on the floor packing Shuan clothes. "You want sum help?" "Yea you can." I start take some clothes down taking the hangers off them. I put the hanger in one box and the clothes in the other. "Diamond?" "Ye-" He kisses me. 

I depend the kiss and straddle his waist. "Diamond Junebug otp!" "Ugh go get the phone," Jour rolls his eyes. "Mkay," I try to peck his lips, but he turns his head. uh uh why he do that. I get up and walk back into Jour room to get my phone from them kids. 

"Hello" "Damn what took you so long lil girl?" "I was helping Jour with something" "With his dick I bet" "Bug shut the fuck up" I roll my eyes and walk back in the room with Jour and set the phone so he could see me. "Wassup Ki" "What going on June" "Anyway what you doing Asia wyd?" "Nothing packing Shuan clothes" "Why?" "Cause we moving into me and Jour apartment" "Ooou fr" "Yea and no yo ass cant come" "Why?" "Kentell you remember what happen last time" Na'Jour looks over at me interested. "Yea Yea Amsyt this Amsyt (aim-a-this) that" "Shut the fuck up and fuck that nigga" "Who is Amsyt?" Na'Jour said butting in. "Asia's toxic ex" I shake my head. Why the fuc- "But anyway I gotta go check up on our product imma call you later Asia love you" "Love you too June" He hangs up.

"So Amsyt?" Na'Jour pressures. "Aht Aht no we not talking about that." "Ok." He shakes his head understanding. 

-At The Apartment-

All my boxes are inside thank god I'm glad they are all here. I take them into me and Na'Jour room and start unpacking. After I finish that I went to Aria room to see Jour helping her unpack so I walk to Shuan room and see him struggling to hang up his clothes. "Here I got you," I help shuan finish his room. I walk back to Me and Jour room and see him unpacking his stuff. "I'm glad we got a finished apartment to this would have been a mess tryna get furniture in here." "You ain't lying," he lay down on the bed and get on his phone.

I take my camera and start recording for Youtube. I used to vlog and do challenges a lot in Miami with my friends so I thought I should start back posting. "Hey shinning Diamonds it's Diamond here and welcome back or welcome if your new. So a little update guys I quit my job and moved to Altanta and now I stay in an apartment with my bestfriend, my daughter, and my bestfriend brother. So now that you guys are all caught up lets give you guys what you really came here for, and apartment tour!" 

 So now that you guys are all caught up lets give you guys what you really came here for, and apartment tour!"