😴KiriTodoDeku😴

I don't know how to start this 😀
Aight got my ideas let's go 😼

Caregivers - Kirishima & Shoto
Little - Izuku

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dada I don' wanna sleep!"

Kirishima sighed scooping a fussy regressed Izuku up into his arms. The green haired boy was wearing an soft red onesie and white fuzzy socks with a blue bunny stuffed animal in his arms.

"Bunny, it's bedtime. Papa will be back by the time your all tucked in, but he won't be happy if you throw a tantrum." Kirishima sighed walking over to the bed.

"'M not throwin' a tantrum! I don' wanna go t' bed without Papa!" Izuku whined squirming in his caregivers arms.

The green haired boy always refused to go to sleep unless he had both his caregivers, stuffy, and pacifier. Sleeping was scary without them!

Kirishima took a deep breath remaining patient with his crabby little boy as he sat down on the bed. Izuku whimpered when he was laid on the bed fussing and pushing away the covers.

After a few minutes Kirishima managed to get Izuku to at least lay down with a few tears shed, just as he finished the door opened.

"Oh thank god you're back." Kirishima sighed out of relief seeing their dual haired boyfriend walk in and lock the door behind him.

"Was Bunny getting fussy again?" Shoto asked leaning down to kiss Izuku on the forehead and peck his redhead boyfriend on the lips.

"Yep. This little stinker was throwing a little fit for he entire time I guy him ready for bed." Kirishima hummed. Izuku looked down as Shoto picked him up and held him on his hip

"Bunny." He said in a slightly firm tone. Izuku looked up at him with teary eyes.

"Don't you think you should apologize for Dada for throwing a fit?" He suggested. Izuku nodded timidly and Shoto placed him back on the bed beside Kirishima.

The greenette crawled into the older males lap and sniffled hugging him.

"'M sowwy for throwin' a fit Dada.." He apologized quietly. Kirishima smiled and rubbed his back pressing a kiss to his temple.

"It's alright, I couldn't stay mad at my Baby." He smiled tickling Izukus sides making him squeal happily and burst out into a fit of giggles.

Distracting the regressed boy gave Shoto time to change out of his uniform into a pair of sweats. He decided against wearing a shirt as he shrugged his teeth and came back out of the bathroom smiling at his boyfriends.

Izuku was sitting beside Kirishima babbling tiredly to about something to the redhead who was laying down beside him as he listened. Every so often he'd reply with something like 'oh really?' Or 'wow that's so cool!'

"Papa!" Izuku exclaimed once he noticed the dual haired male. Shoto snapped out of his trance like state, and smiled.

"Yes Baby?" He hummed going over to the door locking it so nobody came in and saw them.

"Bed!" Izuku whined before a pacifier was slipped into his mouth to quiet him down.

"I know, just give me one second Cuddle-bug. I gotta turn the lights off." He chuckled giving the greenette a second to curl into Kirishimas side before turning off the lights. He turned on the nightlight, since the little one was afraid of the dark, and went to bed too laying down.

Izuku looked up at him and smiled behind the pacifier turning and hugging his other caregiver.

Just like every night, Izuku curled up between his boyfriends, with his favorite bunny in his hands, sucking his favorite pacifier, Shoto petting his head while Kirishima rubbed his sides, and slowly falling asleep comfortable.

Before he fell asleep he felt two kisses pressed to his forehead and quiet words whispered.

"Goodnight Little Prince, we love you."