"Ki what's yo middle name?" "Why you being fed yo," He pause the game and look at me. "I can't ask you shit," I roll my eyes. "You want me to do what I just did befo you got in the shower? Huh? This time ian gon stop til I feel like it and imma tie yo ass upso you can't move unless I want you to," he looks me dead in my eyes.

"No I'm sorry," I pout a lil. Even though fat ma getting a wet as fuck down there. Bitch stawp that shit is not good the fuck. "Anyway it's Na'Jour." He turns back around. "Za'Ki Na'Jour Grainger that's cute imma start calling you Jour." "You ain't finna call me that shit." "Yea I am." I close his computer and lay it back on the floor. 

"Lemme see yo phone?" "Here," he hands it to me. I unlock and start scrolling through his Instagram. I lay my feet across his lap and take a picture and put it on his close friends story. "Sum girl name Kamile keep texting you here," I hand him his phone wit an attitude. "What you mad fo? wE sTrIcTlY bEsTfRiEnDs right?" He mocks me. I ignore him and just get back on my phone. 

"Hello." "Uh uh why?" "Cause I said so the fuck." "Ight you want yo regular?" "Yea me and my girl finna come slide." "Igh bye" "I love you too" 

Last time I checked I was single soo... who his girl? "Come on Diamond put on yo shoes and some of my sweatpants and meet in the car." He walk out the room with his keys. What the fuck I look like putting on his big ass sweatpants yea no... I put on my shoes and walk outside in the same thing I had on. 

I get in the car. He looks me over. "Man you straight bugging yo now these nigga gon be look and shit." He rolls his eyes and pulls off. "We finna go to chick fa la then head somewhere so.. we prolly gon be gon fa alil bit."

VRRR!! I look at my phone and see Aria tryna facetime me. "Hello" "Where yu at" she sniffs. "What wromg mama I'm wit Ki we finna go to the store and get some more food for his mama" Ki look over at me and shakes his head. "I thought you left me" "Awww Mama I ain't never gon leave you ok you my baby ok" "Ok mama Imma go play with shuan now" "Ok bye" "I love you" "I love you to princess" 

She hangs up. I'm finna cry yall!! She called me Mama and said she love me!! "Wipe yo face what the fuck wrong wit you?" Man his ass gotta ruin the damn moment. "Aria called me Momma and said she loved me for the first time." "The first time?" "Yea she not related to me and  I-" I tell him how we met and everything.

"Aww Mamaz gimme a hug," I reach over and hug him. He pecks my lips. 

-At The Trap-

"Don't speak to nobody, but me ight?" "Yea and I know we at the trap yo ass tryna keep secrets and shit," I roll my eyes. POP! He pops me in my mouth. I whine. "What I told you." "Ok." He opens the door for me. We walk up and Jour dabs up everybody. "Wassup shawty." "Uh Uh that mine. "My bad Big Ki." The dude nods his head in respect. Ki grab my hand and walk in. "Kam I got yo food!" Ki yells as we enter.

Why would he bring me here when he came to see the girl that was blowing up his phone. A girl that look 16 or 17 come running towards him. "Thank cuzzo." Cousins... oop- well I may have overreacted, but at the same time ian know so... "You must be Diamond you pretty just like he said." "Aww Thanks." When did he tell her about me. 

"KI!!" I familiar voice calls out. "Ayye wassup June!" Ki lets go of my hand. I look up and see my brother. "Junebug?" I run up to him. "Omg Asia!!" I jump and give him a hug. "Omg I thought I would never see you again I missed you so much what are you doing here!" He puts me down. "I was here for my job, but I quit and met Jour and we became best friends. I miss you so much too." I wipe the tear that fell from my eye. 

JuneBug^^^

JuneBug^^^

"Aye back the fuck up from my girl!"Jour mugs Bug "Jour he is my brother," I try to push him out the way so I can hug Bug again. "Oh I thought I was gon have to kill 'em" he says still mugging him as we hug. I let go. "You remember when Dad was teaching you how to shoot a gun and yo ass shot it and dropped it! You ran all the way to me cause you was scared." We both start laughing. "Shut up!" I hit his arm. 

"Anyway... we only came to drop Kam food off lets go Diamond." "OK here I come." "Gimme yo number so we can catch up," I grab junebug phone out of his pocket as he grab my mine out my bra. "I told yo ass to stop putting yo phone in yo bra when you was a jit yo lil bad ass." That got Jour attention fast. "I know you ait touch what's mine," Jour pulls out his gun. "Na'Jour you doing to much that's my blood brother like we can out the same womb so stawp dang!" I walk up to him and push his gun down so he not aiming at Bug no more.

I look at Bug and he looks at me and we both just bust out laughing. "Rawr!" we both say at the same time. I put my number in his phone and put my name as Sissy Diamond. "Here! Goofy ass," I buck at him. He hands me back at me and bucks at me. "Ightt bye I'll call you later!" "Ight bye bug!" I wave. 

~

Jealous Jealous!! Not a good look on you Ki calm yo ass down they brother and sister aint no incest in this book. Well not between them to anyway. -oop- did I spill sum tea? -M