Final Selection

"1,995, 1996, 1,997, 1,998, 1,999, 2,000." For three years Izuku have been training and remember his parents death but choose to ignore it. He been helping other and at like Kyojuro with it comes to personality. He master the purple flames and renamed it Inferno Breathing. "The final selection is today I will be the strongest." Izuku was walking to the village to get something to eat, and look around for something.

'Where is it? Where is it?' Izuku was looking for an ingredient he needed. He found it for his lunch. As he about to grab it, and at the same time another hand touched it. "Oh I'm sorry, here." Izuku let go of the ingredient and look at the person. "Thank you, I was about to let you have it."

Izuku blushed since he never talk to a girl since he was about him self

Izuku blushed since he never talk to a girl since he was about him self. So the only girl he talk to is his mother and the lady at the market. And Izuku fail because his face. "Ara ara, why your face red?" She ask as he calm down and his face was still red but not his entire face. "I'm fine just fine." Izuku claim to be fine to the lady. 'He cute, what no Shinobu you just met him.' She said in her head. "So why you need it?" Change up the conversation. "Oh I making this special lunch for my little sister for her final selection." She said. 'Her voice sound beautiful, Wait I CAN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH HER I JUST MEET HER!!!' Izuku thought until she said final selection. "Final selection, I'm actually participating for it." Izuku said to her. "Well I got to go, name Izuku Midoriya." He introduces himself. "My name is Shinobu Kocho." She said. "Shinobu, that a beautiful name." Izuku said out loud making her blush. "Thank you." Izuku noticed as he did said it out loud making Izuku face red. "Sayonara." She left as the shopkeeper was watching them having there conservation.

    Time skip

Izuku was walking with his katana right by his side as he look around

Izuku was walking with his katana right by his side as he look around. "This was the same plants my father planted at the garden." Izuku touch one of them as he continues to walk.

" Izuku touch one of them as he continues to walk