Rebirth

Inko Midoriya was petting her cat as she watch nature in Hisashi garden

   Inko Midoriya was petting her cat as she watch nature in Hisashi garden. Inko was nine months pregnant and waiting patiently to give birth. "Hmmmm Izuku if a boy and Emilia if it a girl." Inko give thoughts of the name.

    Time skip

Inko was now giving birth to there newborn. After half another Inko gave birth to her new son. "Welcome to the world Izuku." Hisashi said holding his wife hand.

    Five years later

Izuku was five years old now and playing in the garden. He was petting a deer as he was getting to close and went past the wisteria flower until... "Izuku you want to go with me and drop these off?" Inko said have a basket of fresh fruits and vegetables. "Yes Mama." He ran to his mother as they went kn the village market, Izuku was playing with a butterfly that landed on his head. "Thank you so much Inko." The lady thanks her for the fresh vegetables for her family dinner. We went home Hisashi was cooking lunch for his family.

    Nine years later

Izuku was fourteen years old and training with a teacher name Rengoku Kyojuro. He met him when he was thirteen and be training with him since.  "995, 996, 997, 998, 999, 1000." Izuku did an thousands swings. "Nice work now you need to focus your breathing at the same time." He told Izuku. He became Rengoku Tsuguko his he save his family from a demon attack.

One day Izuku got back from training with Rengoku and going back to his Village, since it was at the other side of town and it night. "Mom, Dad I'm ba-." Izuku eyes wided to see the corpse of his parents. "Sate, sate, sate there was another one, well lucky day I'm still hungry." He leap forward and almost got my head, but for my advantage it had training now my senses increased. 'Flame breathing Second form: Rising Scorching Sun.' Izuku did an upward attack but it didn't work. "Hahahahahah wow that was pathetic like your parents."

The demon laugh at him as Izuku is mad. But on top of a building Rengoku is watching them fight. 'His skills are approve, but something off.' Rengoku thought as he continues to fight as the demon block it. "You are weak, a mistake a loser in life that deserves to died." Izuku was now really mad. "SHUT UP!!!" The flame from his breathing becoming purple, and this surprise the demon eyes wided as Izuku gotten faster. "How DARE YOU!!!" Izuku slice the leg off. 'What up with the flames? It turn purple?' He try try to avoid Izuku sword but Izuku slice his neck off his body as his head off. 'No, no, I lost.' Izuku look at the body as it turn to ashes. Izuku fall on his knees and scream as Rengoku walk in.

"It alright Izuku." He try to comfort him as Izuku look at the purple flames as Izuku decided. "Kyojuro I think I need to train by myself to get stronger on my own." He understand him as released him and no longer his Tsuguko and on his own.