Perfect ~ Marty Mcfly - Back to the Future

Hey Loves!

So I was reading some imagines and I wanted to make a song imagine or something like that! So i decided to go with 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran and put it with Marty Mcfly because we all know he's a hopeless romantic! I hope you enjoy!

Best Wishes,
M&M

~

I found a love for me
Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

You and Marty were 5 years old, running around and playing without a care in the world. Whenever you both were near each other you felt this weird feeling in your stomach but you both didn't think much of it.

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, your holding mine

You both are now in 6th grade, you both decided to go to a party and they ended up playing spin the bottle. You were each other's first kiss. To say you didn't feel anything for him is a lie.

Baby, i'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

7th grade comes around and it's the winter dance your school has every year. You both decide to go together because you have no one to go with and nothing better to do.

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

8th grades here, you have a date - type thing - and Marty is helping you choose your outfit. You had no idea what you wanted to wear. He, having a huge crush on you, thought you looked amazing no matter what. Turns out it didn't matter what you wore because he stood you up, you both went and got fries and milkshakes.

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams I hope that someday i'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

9th grade rolls around and all there is to say is that you and Marty are at this point in love with each other, but of course you both being yourselves aren't gonna move on it and just sit there and pretend it's all good.

We are still kids but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, i'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

10th grade, you and Marty both went on a few dates, with other people, and they probably wouldn't have ended within the first two or so dates, but they did because you weren't together you were both with someone else. (A/N we're gonna pretend that he dated Jennifer around this time and they didn't last)

Baby, i'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling you look perfect tonight

11th grade, Junior Prom rolled around and no one asked you. Marty obviously wanting to go with you was thinking about asking you but he couldn't take that kinda rejection if you said no. So you both decided to go as friends, much to both of your guys dismay.

Baby, i'm dancing in the dark, with you detergent my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now i know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

(A/N this is right at the end of the first movie, this is gonna be more of a story type thing now, so you just walked up to Marty's driveway)

Y/N's pov

I can't believe it! We just went back to 1955! All i'm gonna say is, it's good to be home. I walk up to Marty's driveway.

"How bout a ride mister?"

He turned around at the sound of my voice.

"Y/N, oh aren't you a sight for sore eyes!"

He runs up to me and hugs me, he seems kinda shaken up.

"Are you okay? Is everything good?"

We both turn to look at his parents and they both look go different like, Lorraine she looks so much thinner and happier. George looks like he's happy.

"Yeah, Everything's perfect."

We both just kinda stood like that in silence for a few seconds until...

"Hey can I uh, ask you something?" Marty asks me

"Shoot"

"Can I kiss you?"

And with that you kissed, it honestly would've been a lot better if Doc didn't fly into the driveway making a really loud crash, and with that you were onto your next adventure.

Edited? - No