Cardiovascular Syncope - Ghostbird

Cardiovascular syncope = Passing out for a few seconds to a few minutes because of low blood circulation to the brain.

Fandom = Ghostbird

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessi (OC) POV

Jessi was trying to get to Kota's house as fast as she could. She was going to faint, she could feel herself flowing down. She was supposed to meet up with the guys to go shopping.

Just as she reached the driveway, she nearly fell. She grabbed onto a car door and slowly started to sink down. Just as she was about to pass out, she met Silas's eyes.

15 minutes later~

Jessi didn't know how long it had been when she woke up. She blinked in confusion because she definitely wasn't at her house, but she wasn't outside either. She slowly lifted her head up and looked around to see all the guys sitting in the living room.

Owen was reading a book. Sean, Gabe and Luke, and Victor were all on their phones. Kota and Nathan were watching a movie. She didn't see North but she did hear pots banging in the kitchen. Wait, where was Silas?

Jessi slowly looked up to see Silas's deep brown eyes staring down at her.She blinked once, twice, then a third time before her face turned bright red. "Hi" her voice squeaked out. All 7 heads of the other guys snapped towards her. She blushed even worse and ducked her head into Silas's chest.

"Hey Junebug. How'ya feeling?" Sean asked her. "I'm okay, I tried to get here before It happened but I didn't realize that I didn't have that much time." Jessi explained. "Ms. Jessi, your are fine. We are glad that you are safe and you made it to Mr. Lee's house before you fully fainted. North is currently getting some light fruit for you to eat." Owen tried to console her.

A bowl of fruit suddenly was placed on her lap. Jessi jumped a bit, but North's low growl consoled her. She told them she liked to eat sweet fruit after she had an episode. The bowl was filled with strawberries, oranges, banana slices, and grapes. She took the bowl from North and slowly ate her fruit.

"Lets watch movies!" Luke said excitedly. "But we were supposed to go shopping today" Jessi said, confused. "Trouble, you just had an episode. We can always go shopping another day but you are going to sit your fine ass down and take a rest girl." Gabriel said sassily to her.

Kota came over to her and grabbed her hands together in his. "It's okay to need a break, Infinity. You held out as long as you could till you got here taking in how far away you live compared to the rest of us. You probably didn't even notice that you were going to faint until you were almost half way here. I'm so proud of you Infinity."

Jessi's eyes started to well up with tears. "It also gives us an excuse not to deal with Gabriel dragging us around on a crazy shopping spree." Victor joked. "I have the excuse to make you all watch Horror movies" Nathan said with a smug smirk.

"NOPE" Luke shouted. "It's my turn to pick the movies for movie night," Luke said with a mischievous glint in his eyes. " We're gonna start with something simple. The Smurfs." Collective groans went around the room.

Jessi snuggled up into Silas to get more comfortable. "Everything will be alright η μύγα μου ( my firefly)" Silas whispered in her ear. She stretched her neck to give him a peck on his jaw. "Thank you" she quietly said.