[Be Mine] Solid Silva

Start from the beginning

Yet you were never nice to me when I was in your squad because you were jealous that Yuno had a thing for me.

I shook my head with annoyance and simply walked away from the flabbergasted royal.

"How rude of you to not respond to my beautiful sister," Kirsch frowned when he cornered me along with his buddies after the ceremony.

I noticed some shadows nearby and slunk into them, not wanting to deal with them.

A couple months later, I was forced to go on a mission with Solid and Alecdora from the Golden Dawn.

We completed our mission and I never responded to their taunts, not wanting to deal with them.

"Good work," Julius said to us when we handed him the magic stones. "Especially you, (l/n). Oh, and I heard something regarding about your brother-"

"I don't want to hear it," I said with a cold and uninterested expression.

Over the past few months, I had not only become a devil's host, but I was also much stronger.

I had lost my friendly nature to anyone except my squad but even that was a stretch.

Finral was upset when I no longer accompanied him on his pranks or missions to seek out a date for the night.

But I didn't care.

"She'll become the vice captain one day," I heard Marx say to Julius as I left with Alecdora and Solid. "That much is certain."

"Too bad Yami already has Nacht," Julius shrugged. "Though I think Yami might make her a co-vice-captain."

I looked down at the necklace my brother gave me when we were much younger, yanking it off and breaking the chain.

"I don't give a shit where you are, David. You're dead to me just as much as I'm dead to you." I tossed the necklace outside, not caring where it went.

Solid Silva POV

I watched (y/n) toss her necklace out the window and I quickly caught it with my water magic as she and Alecdora went off on their own directions.

Every time I saw (y/n), I've seen her wearing this necklace.

It's a locket.

I opened it and saw a picture of four children.

One being the Vicount David (l/n), two unknown brothers, and (y/n) who was the youngest.

Her smile is kinda cute.

I had never seen the cold (h/c)-haired girl smile.

Never.

So it was alarming to see her smiling in the photo.

I shared the item with my two friends as they mocked her, me feeling guilty for some reason.

"What's with you?" Langris jabbed my side.

"Yeah. You're silent. Don't tell me you caught feelings for that bitch?" Kirsch frowned.

I shook my head and grabbed the locket before Langris could destroy it. "I'll see you guys around."

"Huh?"

I found (y/n).

She was getting some desserts, nodding once to a pair of children who were looking at her with fascination.

"(y/n)!" I raced toward her, but she slipped through the shadows before I could catch her.

The next month, she joined Noelle, En, and Yuno on the P-Team.