[Be Mine] Solid Silva

🚨Intense Chapter Ahead🚨

Reader POV

The merits ceremony.

"Are you sure I have to go?" I looked up at Asta with a scared look.

"Duh! You're a magic knight. Of course you have to! Especially since Yami said so."

I looked down at my shoes. "But..."

"Come on, I'll be right there next to you!"

I sighed and walked through Finral's portal.

Might as well deal with the Trio of Terror.

By the Trio of Terror, I meant Langris Vaude, Solid Silva, and Kirsch Vermillion.

I had originally gone to the Silver Eagles but due to harsh treatment and dear Nozel not doing anything, I pleaded to change to another squad.

Well, it all started off as Solid confessing to me and promising to bring honor back to my failure family.

I was enraged and told him I'd bring honor to my family myself without his help.

He was angry and managed to get the other members to hate me.

I then went to the Golden Dawn and recieved the same treatment and left.

Yami had offered to take me into his squad and I was on the verge of just qutting the magic knights altogether.

And I had finally been accepted for who I was.

Originally, House (l/n) was one of the most respected houses.

Until my older brother became the head of House (l/n) and drove us to poverty, banishing me from the family so he had one less person to worry about, nevermind the whores of the night I heard him with nightly.

Since then, I was treated less than nicely by my noble friends.

Oh well.

"Well, well, well."

I flinched and gripped Asta's hand tightly when I saw them.

Finral glared at Langris and his buddies.

"If it isn't the failure of the family as well as the outcast peasant," the short male (who was my height) smirked. "How shameful you must feel, Noelle Silva."

"Oh wait, she's also a failure just like the rest of them," Solid Silva entered the conversation as well as Kirsch Vermillion.

Noelle was standing behind me, gripping my shoulder tightly while we allowed Asta and Magna to defend us.

"Oi! Shut it, you assholes!" Magna spat. "No one likes a-"

"Silence." Kirsch glared. "You will respect me as a vice captain and royalty."

"A royal pain in the ass," I mumbled.

Before they could say anything, Asta herded Noelle and I away from them.

"Don't listen to them," he stated and patted Noelle's head. "They're just mean."

I nodded.

Through the ceremony, I ignored them and decided to just accept my war medals.

I was promoted to a second-class senior magic knight, one rank below vice-captian level.

I was shocked at that award and clearly I wasn't the only one.

Yuno complimented me as did some of my former Golden Dawn comrades.

"It is a shame you joined Asta's squad," Mimosa said with a smile. "You would've been an asset to my team with Klaus and Yuno."