"Where's the doctors papers?" I asked her catching her off guard.

"Huh?"

"The doctors papers. They give you papers after every appointment especially the first one so where are they?" She looked around for a second.

"They didn't give me any." I looked at her with a dumb look on my face.

"Okay, where's the pregnancy test?"

"I threw it out."

"Without showing me?"

"I didn't think it was that important."

"Okay, are you taking your pills?"

"No. Ion want to."

"You need to its vitamins for you and the baby."

"I've been eating healthy."

"That's not going to cut it. The pills hel-"

"Please Demarcus I don't want to do all this questioning and shit your stressing me out and that's bad for the baby."

BITCH FUCK YOU AND THAT CLUMP OF CELLS!

I just wanted to give her one good punch in the stomach. But lemme not. Lemme continue on with my plan.

"My bad. Look lemme make it up to you. Imma call you and we gon go out okay?" When I said that she smiled.

"Really?"

"Yea. But I have to let you know. I'm busy as hell."

"Okay, I have to get back to work anyways." She got up and leaned in to kiss me and I kissed her back. She walked out the office and shut the door. I took a wipe out of those lil hand wipe thingys and wiped off my mouth.

Lord knows where that shit been.

I felt gross just agreeing to take her out let alone kissing her. But I need this plan to work. I made my way to the surveillance room and told the guards to save and send me the footage from that night. Once they did I left and went back downstairs and out the door.

Now it's time to do more digging.

—————————————————————

Ashanti Renèe Robinson, NY📍

"6 months already? Damn. Before we know it she gon be here." Jay said as we got in the car.

"I know. I swear it feels like I just found out yesterday."

I wasn't lying. There's been so much going on since I found out that I was pregnant that I didn't even know I was this far along. The doctor said the baby is very healthy and to avoid any stressors.

"Let's go to the hospital, I miss my bestfriend." We pulled up to the hospital Jo'nae was at and we got out. Once we walked in we went straight to her room. I sat by her and held her hand.

"I'm 6 months bestieee." I said to her with a smile. "I can't wait to bring her into this world bae." I said to Jay. He came and sat next to me.

"I hope Jo'nae wakes up before she's born. If not I know she'll feel bad." I told him.

"Yea. I hope she does. She's been counting down. She had a whole app on her phone and everything." He said laughing.

"Call up Demarcus." I told him. He got up and stepped out of the room to make the call while I stayed with Jo'nae.

"I miss you here Jo'nae. I know you can hear me. Don't play dumb." I laughed.

"I'm just playin. We gon handle this I promise. I just need you to wake up." I felt my eyes start to water. I never though in a million years that I would be holding her hand begging her to wake up.