Who's An Evil Spirit?!???!?!!

Tira's POV

"SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!!" I screamed as I float ran away from the two creepy people. I did not sign up for this! Even being chased by demons would have bene more calming than this! Who would ahve known that even humans could be as bad as demons. I reeeeeeeeeeeally underestimated them. They're like Peter Ratri before Emma's speech but less evil?

I think so at least.

Why the heck were there so many doors even?! Like what kind of place needs this many? Not even Grace Field had this many and there were secrets to be kept there too, so this was saying something!!

"Evil spirit begone!!!!" The woman screamed and I panicked even more. How cold they even see me in the first place?! They're right on my heels and I'm NOT about that life. Heck, even Phil couldn't see me so how could they?!?!!!

I swung around a corner and slipped through a door and lo and behold my saviors were there!!!!!

"Phil! Ray! Norman!" I shouted crying in happiness. Phil was sitting on Ray's lap and they were reading a history book, probably on the history of this world. I grabbed Ray's shoulders and hid behind him, glaring at the door and waiting for them to bust in.

"Hey Norman, are you feeling a bit cold?" Ray asked looking up from his book. Norman looked up from his book and and closed his eyes with his hand on his chin.

"No, not really. It feels like the same as before. Why?"

"... It's nothing." Ray said going back to his book. Just then the door slammed open and everyone in the room got up.

"Who are you?" Ray asked glaring at them. I could finally see that they were wearing some kind of glasses and the lady was holding the dang pitcher of pain.

"I'm not sure how you got in here children but the three of you must leave! There is an evil spirit!" The dude said looking around. I sucked in a breath scared.

"AN EVIL SPIRIT?!??!?!! DON'T WORRY I'LL PROTECT YOU GUYS!" I shouted backing off from Ray. I whipped my head around trying to look for anyone because they can come and catch these hands if they wanna mess with them! But I didn't see anyone else besides us and Norman, Ray, and Phil thought the same thing.

"Evil spirits? Yeah right." Ray scoffed with with a laugh at the end. My jaw dropped.

That's really savage Ray and I have to respect that.

"Father we must go or we'll be late to the meeting." I heard the woman whisper as the guy took off the funky glasses.

Father??? Isn't he around the same age as her-

Oooooooooh they're religious!

"Oops! Sorry about that you two I was just freaking out because I thought you were trying to kill me with whatever water magic you got there." I said sighing in relief. After the two of them left the three of them looked at each other.

"Ray, Norman did you hear someone back then?" Phil asked as they were about to leave. I floated behind them totally NOT eavsdropping on their conversation.

"Heard what?" Norman asked.

"I heard someone whispering." Phil said tilting his head 45 degrees making me squeal.

"It was probably your imagination Phil. Don't worry." Norman said with a smile. And that was when it hit me.

"HOLD UP I'M NOT AN EVIL SPIRIT!!!!!!!!!!!"

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: WHAT THE HECK?!??!?! Wow they really thought Tira out of all people was evil? The only thing evil she did was have Emma yeeted into a tree and kind of be a jerk to her but it was deserved UMU But poor Tira she was so confused about the evil spirit even though she was the only spirit like thing around in the room XDXD Hopefully those people don't come back with the holy water though UMU Anywaysssss don't forget to vote, comment, add, share, and follow!!!!!!!!!! Bye bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!