"No, listen to me- If I die, Regulus, he, he's in his room," she rushes out, making Sirius's eyes widen.

"Malia," Remus says, "Please calm down, please." Malia doesn't, instead giving Ginny another blow to the stomach, which knocks her unconscious. Remus then decides that's enough, and runs to Malia and pulls her back against his chest, trying desperately to contain her. Malia eventually calms down, her snarling and growling stopped, and she fell limp against Remus.

"How dare you, you werewolf!" Mrs Weasley screams, rushing over to her daughter, "I am going to go to the ministry, and I am going to make you pay!! I'm going to get you locked away, you are a monster!" Remus lowers his head and sinks onto the bed, everyone else's eyes widening in shock.

"No, you're not," James says firmly, "Obliviate." Both Mrs Weasley and Ginny go misty eyed, and James quickly heals Ginny up, before ushering them out of the room. He gives one supportive grin to Lola before closing the door shut.

"Oh God Lola, I'm so sorry," Malia cried, dropping to the floor and placing Lola's hand in her hers. She closes her eyes and Sirius watches in amazement as she takes away Lola's pain. Sirius then heals Lola to the best of his ability, placing bandages around the tender area.

"We'll leave you to get some rest," Sirius says softly, before leaving the room with Remus, giving his mate a firm kiss on the lips.

"Are you ok? Do you want me to do anything?" Malia gushes out, helping Lola into bed. She fusses over her, all the while continuously taking her pain.

"Malia," Lola interrupts her by giving her a sweet kiss, "I am absolutely fine."

☆。*。☆。

Lola wakes up the next day to Malia curled into her side, her hands around her neck. It's 5 in the morning, and Lola needed to see if Regulus was in the house, just like she suspected. She still wasn't sure why he was in a coma like state, but if they woke him up, maybe they would find out.

"Malia, Malia, wake up," Lola hissed, shaking her girlfriend slightly.

"Whata matter?" Malia mumbled, rubbing her eyes as she sat up slowly, "Lola it's five in the morning!" Lola just rolls her eyes and climbs out of bed, passing Malia a dressing gown.

"Come on," Lola whispers, I need to see if Regulus is here." Malia just makes a grunt of annoyance before lifting herself out of bed and following Lola out of the room.

"And where do you think you're going?" They both jump and turn to see James and Sirius stood there, identical smirks on their faces. They are leaning against the door frame, a cup of tea in both of their hands.

"We were..." Lola trails off, unsure of a good lie to say.

"Going to the bathroom," Malia says promptly, "To check on Lola's stomach wound, you didn't manage to heal it with magic after all." James and Sirius just raise an eyebrow, before nodding to Lola.

"We're not dumb," James says softly, "We know you're going to check to see if Regulus is here. We were just going to do the same thing, he is, after all, Sirius's brother." Malia just looks at Lola, the two communicating with their eyes.

"Ok, that's fine, just, be careful, we don't know what his reaction is going to be," Lola grunts, before heading in the direction of Regulus's room. The other three follow her slowly.

Regulus's room is dark and gloomy, the curtains drawn over his window. Death Eater clippings sit all around his room, pictures of Bellatrix Le'strange, Lucius Malfoy and the Dark Lord himself laid across his desk. The whole room is decked out in green and silver, the Slytherin colours.