1. The Day he annoyed her

"What do you mean the shipment got busted?"

Yegor was trying to unwind after his grueling workout session. The term workout in his schedule means connecting his knuckles to another man's face. 

"It's that woman agent Federova boss, I told you not to mess with her." His right-hand man Darko answered knowing that his boss has been playing with fire.

"Do you want me to have another workout Darko? shut it, I'll take care of her. You just run another shipment and make sure our buyer receive their goods."

The Russian drug lord famous for his love of women took another drag of his fine Cuban cigar.

"I'll go above her and convinced them as usual."

By convincing, he meant bribing the officials or threatening them and their families until they succumbed to his wishes. Though with the current economy they usually take the bribe making his life much easier.

"Right boss, and the Voloshin brothers how do you want us to deal with them?"

"Let's kidnap one of them, torture and release him in the middle of nowhere let him find his way back home. Just make sure he stays alive I want him to tell his side of the story." Yegor drink his malt and took another drag of his cigar.

Darko was about to talk when Yegor silenced him as his phone buzzes with an incoming call.

"Evening Kiska..."

"I'm not your kitten stop calling me that." Karla, the drug-busting agent said to him with irritation in her voice.

"Ah...but you will be, why deny it. So, dinner...where are you, I'll pick you up."

"Yegor! I just busted your shipment. Dinner should be the last thing on your mind right now!"

"What shipment? I don't understand what you're talking about." He chuckled, making her curse on the other line.

"Kiska, that sweet mouth of yours is better for saying sweet loving words, don't you think?"

"That's it I'm hanging up, you...you...perverted drug dealing psycho."

Karla hated that her accomplishment didn't rattle him one bit. He sounded like he always does, calm and too relax for a guy that just lost three truckloads of cocaine.

She would've made it onto the media headline if it weren't for her superior who told her to keep it on the down-low. Because apparently, three shipments full of mattresses filled with cocaine were too big of news for people to handle.

And she was calling him to gloat, while curious at the same time wanting to hear what he'd say about it. She was hoping that he would lash out and told her that he'd hunt and kill her for his loss of millions.

But naturally being Yegor, the drug kingpin relaxed and let out a sexy deep chuckle making her body hummed in desire.

She cursed on the inside hating that he has that sexual power over her.

I needed to get laid. Fast. She thought as she pours a glass of wine, the best year she had in celebration of the bust that she lead that afternoon. Though the victory didn't feel as pleasing as she thought it would be.

"Karla, you should relax more." Yegor got up after waving his hand to Darko silently telling him to carry on with his task. He nodded at his boss and leave him to his privacy.

"Tell me, what are you wearing?" His voice was low and inviting.

"Yegor, I'm hanging up." Karla was back to being irritated because deep down she was wanting to stay on the line and talk to him.