"Kyra, are you all right?" Sasha asked spotting all the blood on her.

"Yeah, I'll live." Kyra reassured the worried girl causing Historia to eye her with a frown.

Kyra glanced over to see the Titan expanding against the ceiling.

"The ceiling, look out!" Mikasa yelled.

They hurried up and freed Eren as a boulder came crashing down. Eren was pulled back as the ground they had just been standing on had collapsed.

They all pressed themselves against the wall as the whole cave prepared to collapse in on them.

A boulder came about to crash down on half of them, but it never landed. Kyra could hear the panicked shrieks of Sasha, Jean, and Connie.

The group looked in shock as the boulder had hit thin air before bouncing off. A thin barrier of gold light had appeared around them.

"H-How did you do that?" Sasha shouted out over the howl of the Titan.

Kyra glanced over at her. The distinct red eyes had once again turned pink. "Not a clue." Kyra shouted back.

"How long can you hold this for?" Jean asked.

"Again. I don't know. I don't even know what it is that I'm doing. I don't assume it will be for much longer though." Kyra shouted back getting annoyed.

Captain Levi glanced up at the barrier before turning to glance at Kyra. "Kyra, try to keep up whatever it is you are doing for as long as possible."

Kyra gave a nod, "Right."

Eren slid against the wall crying, "Sorry, I can't. I've been dead weight every damn step of the way. This power should've never been given to me. I can't be humanity's hope. I'm just too weak." Eren sobbed out before his eyes glanced at a vial labeled.

"Armor?" Eren asked.

"C'mon. Stop playin' the tragic hero. Of course your too weak to accomplish jack by yourself. But no one expects you to." Jean said.

"Yeah. Calm it down. We've been through a whole lot worse than this, man." Connie said.

"Not that I really wanna get used to it." Sasha retorted.

Kyra winced clutching her chest tightly as she coughed, hacking up blood causing Captain Levi to look at her and then her hand that became covered with blood.

He pulled the girl closer to him and wrapped Kyra's arm around his neck as the others glanced at her in concern.

"Where have you been hit?" He asked quietly only for her to hear.

"Stab wounds, one in the chest, and ten to the abdomen. Son of a bitch, really had it out for me." Kyra muttered weakly.

Captain Levi's eyes widened slightly before he gritted his teeth. He moved his hand to lift her shirt up enough to see the stab wounds on her abdomen caked in blood. "Shit. Just try to hang on a little longer." He said.

"R-Right." Kyra said softly starting to grow weak.

"Still, it's gonna suck tryin' to fly through that mess. And I don't think Kyra can hold this up for much longer." Connie stated glancing at her weakening form in worry.

"I'll take Eren." Mikasa said.

"It's gonna take all that we have to not get hit, so hold on for your life." Jean said to Historia.

"Right." She replied back.

"It's useless. You know we won't make it." Eren said.

"So we should do nothing? You wanna sit here and hold hands till we're crushed or burn to death?" Historia retorted.