Tadashi is Here (part2)

"Alright, we're almost there," you tell Tadashi as Baymax begins his decent.

Baymax lands at the back of the house in front of the garage. Tadashi helps you lift the door, and once all of you are inside, he closes it back up.

"Okay, Big Guy, let's get you out of your armor," you say to Baymax before helping him out.

Once Baymax is done, you begin to work on taking off your own gear. You start with the helmet, and then pull off your top, revealing your sports bra. You hear Tadashi clear his throat and it makes you pause. Looking over your shoulder at him, you find that his cheeks are tinted and he's looking everywhere but at you. You can't help but laugh at him, "Oh come on, Tadashi. It's not like you've never seen this before."

His eyes latch onto yours and you can tell he's trying his hardest to maintain eye contact, but then his eyes drop and you smirk. You can feel his gaze on you as he traces over your curves. You watch him, watching you, as you then slide out of your pants. Your heart pounds as you recognize the familiar dilation of his eyes, indicating his attraction for you.

His eyes then zero in on your hip and his brows furrow. "What is that?" he asks.

You look down and realize he's looking at your new scar. You received it during the battle at Krei Tech, when some flying shrapnel had hit you. Tadashi steps closer and reaches a hand out to trace over it. The feeling of his hand touching your bare skin causes goose bumps to form and you shiver. "It's nothing, Tadashi. I'm okay."

His gaze lifts up to meet yours, "Where did you get this?" You can see the concern shinning in his eyes and it makes you gulp.

You step away and turn to go put on your normal clothes. "Hiro and I will explain everything, I promise." You pause and bite your lip, "Just don't get mad. Okay?"

He raises an eyebrow at that. "Why would I get mad?" he asks cautiously.

You dodge the question by heading back over to the garage door and lifting it open. "Come on, we can talk inside the house." You grab Tadashi's hand and lead him upstairs with Baymax following behind. You make it up to the bedroom to find that Hiro still hasn't come home yet. It's not surprising, though. He usually likes to work in the lab for a little bit after he gets out of class.

Tadashi's side of the room is still closed off with the slider, but he steps up to it and pulls it back. His eyes widen in shock when he realizes that everything is still there. "Nothing has changed..."

You give his hand a squeeze, "None of us had the heart to go through your things, so it should all still be here," you explain. You release his hand and walk over to his bed. You grab his baseball cap and hold it in your hands for a moment. You trace over the stitching on the bill of the cap before turning to face Tadashi. Reaching up, you brush your fingers through his bangs before placing the cap on his head. Your eyes water as a feeling washes over you that everything is falling back into place.

Tadashi quickly pulls you into another kiss, the emotions overwhelming him as well. His hands frame your cheeks and he tilts his head the way he always needs to when he's wearing his hat, to make sure the bill doesn't hit you. Your hands wrap around his torso and your fingers grip onto the fabric of his jacket. A few tears slip out of your eyes, but Tadashi is quick to wipe them away. When he pulls out of the kiss, his arms slip around your shoulders and he draws you in. You burry your face into his chest and let him hold you.

A few moments later, you hear stomping coming up the stairs. "Hey (Name), I hope you're done with that research paper, because I'm going to need my computer to..." Hiro's voice cuts off when he finally makes it up to the room. His eyes go wide and his jaw drops. "T-Tadashi?" His backpack slides off his shoulders and falls to the floor with a dull thud, but he doesn't seem to notice.