Stuck in the Elevator!

So this is a request from @MissElusive so hope you guys will like it!!

You're pov
I am working hard to SFIT so that I can finish my invention and show it to Mr.Callaghan.

While I was walking out for my lab, I saw My boyfriend Tadashi kissed another girl,it was Anne from the other lab (sorry if this is your name), I felt my eyes tear up.

Then he noticed me with wide eyes , he ran to me and hold my hands tight, while my tears are falling down.

"(Y/N), I can explain!"
He told me and his eyes also started to tear up, "Oh really?! It's not what it looks like!? Then explain to me! EXPLAIN!!" I shouted at that every people on the room could here.

I removed my hand on his, I look at him straight in the eyes but he didn't answer the question, I walk inti my lab and get all my stuff and walk past them to the elevator. I was crying so hard that I didn't realize the door of the elevator stopped, I look up but I couldn't see clearly because of the tears that ran down my cheeks.

When my vision was clearer I saw Tadashi standing in front of me crying so hard, the doors closed and go down, "y/n, please forgive me please, Anne was the one whi started it!" Tadashi said sadly, but I gave him an angry and sad look, "Why didn't you pushed her?!" I said without looking at him, I can't take it, I dont want to be hurt, I thought to my self, "Because I was shocked and I can't move." He said while touching my chin so that I can look up to him, "You were shocked because you love the kiss, I thought you only loved me, but I guess I.was.wrong!" I shouted the last part.

We kept arguing with each other until we felt the elevator stop, "Great now I'm stuck with you." I said sarcastic.
"(Y/n) I'm sorry for what I have done, you know that you are my one and only, please give me another chance?." Tadashi said with a slight grin on his face, I really want to forgive him but I have a lots of question on my mind like: is it right if I forgive him? And what if he did it again? Etc..

" I forgive you." I said, his face lit up whith joy , after saying this he immediately kiss me on the lips, we didn't even care that we are stuck on the elevator, as the kiss went deeper and deeper my tounge and his touched exploring each others mouth, Tadashi's hand was holding tightly on my waist while I am messing with his hair.

Then the door of the elevator suddenly open we saw the gang and hiro, we quickly pusshed each other and feel my cheeks went hot.
"Eeww get a room you two!!" Hito said disgusted by the scene he just saw, we all laugh at his reaction, we all went home, me and Tadashi continued our make out session.

Hope you like my story I just made and I'm very very sorry for not updating yet I'm very busy week because were practicing for our thanksgiving and graduation day!! Yay!!