Chapter 17: The room that was off limits

Ever since you told Masaru what will happen to him if he doesn't stay away, you guys haven't said a word to each other at work or after work. While you were working, Kimi and Mei came by to see how you were doing.  You sat down with them at a table then Mei said, "Hey we're sorry for not keeping in touch we've been busy with putting some of your belongings in that house and just in case if he somehow finds you we've been looking at other places."

Kimi nodded then with a smile on your face you thanked them both for helping you out and then Kimi asked "What's with him? how come he isn't coming over to chat like he does every other time we're here." You didn't know what to say but then you told her, "Takumi threatened me to tell Masaru to stay away and if he doesn't then...I know what will happen to him." They both looked at him then back at you.  "It's okay don't worry." said Mei when You nodded then told them he told you he knows everything.

"You'll get through this don't worry." said Kimi.  You agreed with what she said and it made you feel a little better.   After that you made them some coffee and they went on their way.   Masaru looked at you for a moment before he started washing the dishes then he looked away before you turned around to look at him.  I'm sorry Masaru...this is the only way I can protect you. 

After work you were in your room watching tv while Takumi was downstairs on his computer typing away.   While you were watching tv you began thinking to yourself about that room.  I'm still curious to know what's inside that room.   Every time I come upstairs and I look at it...I get more and more curious that I want to see it.   What is he hiding in there? I wanna know.   Whatever it might be, it'll probably help me run away again.

You were too deep in thought that you didn't hear Takumi who was standing at the doorway. You finally looked up at him then asked, "Did you need something?" He shook his head.  "I asked if you were hungry." said Takumi.  You stood up and turned off the tv before walking towards him.  "I am.  Did you make something?" You asked him.   He nodded in response.  "I made dinner a little early." said Takumi while moving out of the way.   "Oh really?" You asked. 

"I have some business to take care of after dinner so that's why I made it a bit early." Takumi told you.   You looked confused so you asked, "What kind of business?" He stayed quiet as you guys walked downstairs together then he said "Nothing you need to know about." You followed him into the kitchen and sat down quietly at the table before saying, "You know we've been dating for awhile now so...would it be okay if I knew what was inside that room?"

Takumi looked at you then quickly said, "No." You stayed quiet for a moment while you ate before asking, "Why not?" Takumi didn't answer for awhile before he finally said, "I said no so stop asking and stop thinking about that room.   I warned you didn't I?" You nodded in response and kept quiet.  When you guys were done eating, you went back to your room but Takumi followed you and said "I'll be gone for awhile but since I won't be here you leave me no choice but to keep you tied up until I get back."

"There's no need for that." You told him while backing away. "If I don't then you'll go to that room." said Takumi as he stepped closer. You shook your head then told him, "I swear I won't. I'll stay right here in my room I promise." Takumi just stared at you without saying anything then he finally said "Fine." He turned around to leave, "You better stay in this damn room." You nodded in response then sat down on the bed. It's okay. I can look at it as soon as he's gone. He won't know. It's not like he has cameras around here.

You waited in your room for Takumi to leave so you quietly listened to the sound of his footsteps going downstairs and waited to hear the front door open.  When you heard the door closed that's when you got out of your room and went out into the hall, you slowly walked down the hall to the room that was closed.  This is it.  This is my chance to find out what he's hiding.  Your heart was pounding really fast as you slowly reached for the doorknob and just before touching it you turned to look towards the end of the hall before finally opening the door.

The room was dark when you walked in so you turned on the light and after you turned around you couldn't believe what you were looking at.   There was pictures all over the wall in front of you and they weren't just any pictures, they were pictures of you.   Your jaw dropped as you looked at each picture of you.  Oh my god....all of these pictures....he's been stalking me for a long time during school..! But when!? When did it start?! You kept looking around at the pictures even at the ones where it looked like you were sleeping.

As you kept looking there was one that you recognized.   It was a picture of the cage from when he kept you in it. Oh my god! So then...he's been taking pictures of me when I'm knocked out and then dresses me up like a doll...the pictures made you feel overwhelmed as you stared at them that you didn't know what to do.

What should I do? What do I do?  I don't think I'll be able to escape on my own...what should I do?

CHOICE:

1) Should you call Masaru and have him come to the house to help get you out?
OR
2) Should you try to escape through the window again then call Masaru?