❣︎

"I'm bored, kei-chan!" you whined as you lied on his bed, your head hanging on the edge of the bed. In your point of view, everything in front of you are all in upside down, including the Tsukki studying. You are facing his back.

He sighs for the 105th times if you add his sighs when he opened the door assuming it was his mom but surprised as he saw your smiling face early in the morning.

"why did you even come here?" he mumbles enough for you to hear which caused you to pout.

"You don't want me here?" you questioned back. "I even woke up early just to go here and you're not talking to me." you stated. He turns his body to you and lift his feet, to place it either side of your head. "Who told you to do that?" he asked, "My guts." you replied as he rolled his eyes. While your eyes travels to the gap between his thighs and his baggy shorts.

"Cute underwear you got there, Kei-chan." you said with a innocent smile. Is there a smile like that? I dunno.

His eyes widen as blush appears on his cheeks, he looks away and drop his feet. "Pervert." he mumbles making you laugh.

"Only for you!"

He turn to his back and leave you there still hanging your head, pouting.

You close and open your legs, only the sound of your clapping legs were heard in Tsukishima's room as you're trying to think anything that you think would kill your boredness. Humming while thinking.

After some minutes, an idea pop out your head. Curving your lips into a big grin before getting up and walk towards Tsukishima's wardrobe. Thankfully, he's wearing his headphone and block the sound of the wardrobe door being open. Searching some of his things, and smiles as you found what you wanted. Closing the door slowly and walk back to the bed, shoving the thing you 'stole' from him to your bag easily. And humming like nothing happen.

Fishing your phone from his nightstand, texting someone. As the message was sent, you glance at your busy salty boyfriend. Tapping the insta and take a picture of his back before posting it with a caption saying, "im a simp."

Deciding you should go now without saying goodbye to him since it will just disturb him, and he even doesn't want you to be here so you quitely take your bag and made way to the door, closing it without a sound.

-

"Hey, pipsqueak!" he called, but no answer.

"Hey come here." he called again, not leaving his eyes from his notebook.

Furrowing his eyebrow, taking off his headphone and whipped his head to the bed, assuming you're still there lying while staring at him or sleeping but nothing. He stands up, leaving his room to go downstairs hoping to see your shadow in the kitchen but nothing.

Making his way to the bathroom, he knock and wait for your answer, after 10 seconds without hearing your voice, he push the open door but nothing.

"Did she go already?" he mutters to himself before going back to his room. Taking his phone to text you, he stopped when he saw the notification from insta. As long as he saw your username, he tapped it immediately.

Tsukishima saw the picture of his back, with a caption "im a simp". Looking at the time of the post, '2 hours ago'

In a second, a new post from you appears. It was a picture of you smiling in between of Kageyama with a confuse face and Yamaguchi posing a peace sign, Hinata smiling in front of you while your left arm resting on his shoulder as your right is holding the camera, Kuroo behind you while his hand on your head with Kenma, Bokuto and Akaashi being wrapped by Bokuto's arm standing behind Kuroo.

Tsukishima gripped his phone, feeling the pang in his heart. Regreting that he ignored you. If he don't treat you right, you'll leave him and go to anyone of them. It's either Kuroo or Akaashi and maybe Kenma since you two love games or Yamaguchi since you always told him that he is cute or Hinata for you always vibe with other and or Kageyama because... he is Kageyama.

There's many guys around you that would treasure you and maybe some of his friends has a feelings for you. Who knows? That's on his mind right now.

He stares at your picture for minutes, before going to contacts and dials you.

Your phone rings, and after two rings you pick it up.

"Hello, Kei-chan! Finish stud--"

"Come here." he stated cutting you.

Your shoulders lift up, you smiles and nodded even if he didn't see you doing it. The clearing of throat from him on the other line makes you realize he didn't saw you agree. "Oh. Okay! wait for me!" with that you hang up and leave your pillow wearing a large t-shirt with a dinosaur printed as its pillowcase on your bed which is the thing you stole from Tsukishima.

-

A shutter from the camera woke you up, as Tsukishima curse to himself for forgetting that he enables the shutter sound.

"What are you doing?" you asked with sleepy tone.

"N-nothing. Go back to sleep." he stutters.

You nod and closes your eyes. He stares at you before going back to his phone to post the picture he took minutes ago without a caption.

In just a seconds, his members and other friends commented.

kuroo.tetsuro ohhh~ 👀

bokubro_hey did u 2?? 😏

sugawara.ismom who is that tsukishima??

rrollinGtHundeer hey! keep that to yourselves! have sympathy for singlesss😤

yamaguchitadash is that??😳
like by tsukkei.

It's a picture of you, sleeping but half of your face were covered by the blanket while some of your hair falls so it's hard to tell that was you.

𒊹︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

(•̀ᴗ•́)و im-